PRICE IS PER VEHICLE AND YOU MAY BRING UP TO 5 PASSENGERS. Thank you for contacting Chicago Private Tours! We would love to help your group discover Chicago. Our services include pick up from your downtown Chicago hotel, a 3-4 hour private City Tour in a chauffeured vehicle, and the services of one of our knowledgeable guides. This means you will have two people working with you the entire time, allowing you to get out of the vehicle with your guide at several stops. These stops include, but are not limited to Millennium Park, Lincoln Park Conservatory, Museum Campus, and more. The tour will be interactive and entertaining, covering history, architecture and culture. We share stories to bring Chicago's rich history to life. Once the tour concludes, we will drop your group off at your preferred, downtown Chicago location.
Stop At: Millennium Park, Millennium Park, Chicago, IL, USA
Private walk through with guide.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Downtown / The Loop, Chicago, Illinois
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Lincoln Park, Chicago, Illinois
Private guide through Lincoln Park and many more historic Northside neighborhoods!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: University of Chicago, 5801 S Ellis Ave, Chicago, Illinois 60637
Beautiful campus visit on the south side of Chicago in Hyde Park!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Wrigley Field, 1060 W. Addison St., Chicago, Illinois 60613
Check out the historic stadium and surrounding area.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- Private transportation
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Pick up at your Downtown Hotel
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Average 4.97 out of 5 stars based on 34 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor