Lake Michigan Sightseeing Cruise
Admire all of Chicago's fabulous lakefront sights and attractions on this Lake Michigan boat tour. Cruise along Lake Michigan and take in amazing views of the city’s famous skyscrapers from a great vantage point. Feel free to bring a lunch and enjoy drinks from the onboard bar as you relax on this sightseeing cruise.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Michigan, Beaches for swimming, IL
Take a sightseeing cruise on Lake Michigan and marvel at all of Chicago's fabulous lakefront sights. Duration of the cruise depends on on weather. The cruise will be 40 minutes during the warmer months and 30 during the colder months.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Chicago Skyline, Chicago, IL 60601
On this boat tour, your guide will tell you about Chicago's colorful history and famous landmarks as you enjoy the panorama of Chicago's famous skyline! See Chicago's major skyscrapers like the John Hancock Center, Aon, Trump Tower, Willis Tower (Sears Tower) and more. Spot downtown areas like the Gold Coast, Streeterville, Grant Park and Buckingham Fountain, and pass by famous landmarks such as Navy Pier.Feel free to purchase beverages at the onboard bar (cash only). You can also bring aboard your own lunch to enjoy as you relax and admire Chicago from the cruise. This is a perfect way for the entire family to experience Chicago's beautiful lakefront!
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: John Hancock Center, 875 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60611-1803
The John Hancock Center, is a 100-story, 1,128-foot supertall skyscraper
Pass By: Skydeck Chicago - Willis Tower, 233 S Wacker Drive entrance on Jackson Blvd (south side of building), Chicago, IL 60606-7147
The tallest building in the Western Hemisphere.
Pass By: Navy Pier, 600 E Grand Ave, Chicago, IL 60611-3419
Home to 50 acres of parks, promenades, gardens, shops, eateries and attractions, and the Centennial Ferris Wheel.
Pass By: Buckingham Fountain, Grant Park, Chicago, IL 60605
Chicago's landmark is considered one of America's finest fountains due to its Beaux-Arts-style landscape design, finely wrought bronze sculpture and innovative use of technology.
Pass By: Millennium Park, 201 East Randolph Street, Chicago, IL 60601-6530
Located within Grant Park, Millennium Park is home to Cloud Gate, or "the bean."
Pass By: Chicago Cultural Center, 78 E Washington St, Chicago, IL 60602-4801
The Chicago Cultural Center is the nation's first free municipal cultural center and one of the most visited attractions in Chicago. The stunning landmark building, opened in 1897 as the city's first public library, is home to two magnificent stained-glass domes.
Pass By: Chicago Architecture Center, 111 E Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
The Chicago Architecture Center is home to a 4,000-building scale model of Chicago.
Pass By: Historic Water Tower, 806 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60611-2103
Chicago-focused gallery, specializing in photos, inside a 19th-century Gothic limestone landmark.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 40 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Commentary on board
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 4.54 out of 5 stars based on 160 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor