Big Bus Chicago Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
The lakeside metropolis of Chicago is famous for its striking skyscrapers, world-class museums and colorful history. Explore the “Windy City” at your own pace, with the choice of a Classic(24 Hour) and Premium (48 Hour) ticket, all which include a hop-on, hop-off sightseeing bus tour with stops strategically located near the city’s top attractions. Hop on to experience sites like the Adler Planetarium and Navy Pier or hop off along the Magnificent Mile to shop, see the great city at heart-stopping heights from Willis Tower’s Skydeck.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
BIG LOOP ROUTE
Route Duration: 1 hour
- 98 E Wacker Dr - Stop 1 Chicago Riverwalk
- 319 W Jackson Blvd - Stop 2: Skydeck Chicago & Willis Tower
- 112 S Michigan Ave - Stop 3: Millennium Park &The art Institute of Chicago
- 800 S Michigan Ave - Stop 4: Hilton Chicago &Grant Park
- 500 E Solidarity Dr - Stop 5: Adler Planetarium
- 425 E McFetridge Dr - Stop 6: Museum Campus
- 441 N Columbus Dr - Stop 7: Sheraton Grand Chicago
- 600 E Grand Ave - Stop 8: Navy Pier
- 163 E Pearson St - Stop 9: Water Tower & The Magnificent Mile
- 150 E Chestnut St - Stop 10: 360 Chicago
- 614 N Clark St - Stop 11: Hard Rock Cafe
Skydeck Chicago - Willis Tower / The Art Institute of Chicago / The Chicago Theatre / Field Museum / Adler Planetarium / 360 Chicago Observation Deck / Grant Park / Navy Pier / Millennium Park / Water Tower Place / Hard Rock Cafe Chicago / BigBus Chicago / Buckingham Fountain / Cloud Gate / Financial District / Maggie Daley Park / The Magnificent Mile / Tribune Tower / Holy Name Cathedral / Chicago River / Chicago Riverwalk / Soldier Field / The Rookery Building / Centennial Wheel / Chicago Cultural Center / Wrigley Building / American Writers Museum / The McCormick Bridgehouse & Chicago River Museum / Northerly Island / Pritzker Military Museum & Library / Jay Pritzker Pavilion / Lyric Opera of Chicago / Symphony Center - Chicago Symphony Orchestra / Monadnock Building / Money Museum at the Federal Reserve Bank
Operates: Operates: Daily First Bus 10 AM, Last Bus 5 PM. Service every 60 minutes. Red Loop lasts 1 Hour.
Customers are advised to download the Big Bus app to find out more about our new health and safety measures and for real-time bus tracking information. Alternatively please visit the Big Bus website.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour (Approx.)
- Departure Time: null
- Return Details: You may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Hop-on, Hop-off, Open-top, Sightseeing Bus Tour
- Audio Guide
- Live Bus Tracking (Download Free Big Bus App)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Classic 1-day tickets will be valid for same day use. Tickets claimed after 2 pm will be valid for the next calendar day.
- Redeem vouchers at any Big Bus hop-on hop-off points
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Customers are advised to download the Big Bus app to find out more about our new health and safety measures and for real-time bus tracking information. Alternatively please visit the Big Bus website.
Average 3.78 out of 5 stars based on 553 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities