The lakeside metropolis of Chicago is famous for its striking skyscrapers, world-class museums and colorful history. Explore the “Windy City” at your own pace, with the choice of 24 Hour and 48 Hour tickets, all which include a hop-on, hop-off sightseeing bus tour with stops strategically located near the city’s top attractions. Hop on to experience sites like the Adler Planetarium and Navy Pier or hop off along the Magnificent Mile to shop, see the great city at heart-stopping heights from Willis Tower’s Skydeck.
BIG LOOP ROUTE
Route Duration: 2 hours
- 98 E Wacker Dr, 98 E Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA - Stop 1 Chicago Riverwalk
- 319 W Jackson Blvd, 319 W Jackson Blvd, Chicago, IL 60606, USA - Stop 2: Skydeck Chicago & Willis Tower
- 200 S Michigan Ave, 200 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60604, USA - Stop 3: Millennium Park &The art Institute of Chicago
- 800 S Michigan Ave, 800 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60605, USA - Stop 4: Hilton Chicago &Grant Park
- 500 E Solidarity Dr, 500 E Solidarity Dr, Chicago, IL 60605, USA - Stop 5: Adler Planetarium
- 425 E McFetridge Dr, 425 E McFetridge Dr, Chicago, IL 60605, USA - Stop 6: Museum Campus
- 441 N Columbus Dr, 441 N Columbus Dr, Chicago, IL 60611, USA - Stop 7: Sheraton Grand Chicago
- 600 E Grand Ave, 600 E Grand Ave, Chicago, IL 60611, USA - Stop 8: Navy Pier
- 163 E Pearson St, 163 E Pearson St, Chicago, IL 60611, USA - Stop 9: Water Tower & The Magnificent Mile
- 150 E Chestnut St, 150 E Chestnut St, Chicago, IL 60611, USA - Stop 10: 360 Chicago
- 614 N Clark St, 614 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60654, USA - Stop 11: Hard Rock Cafe
Skydeck Chicago - Willis Tower / The Art Institute of Chicago / The Chicago Theatre / Field Museum / Adler Planetarium / 360 Chicago Observation Deck / Grant Park / Navy Pier / Millennium Park / Water Tower Place / Hard Rock Cafe Chicago / BigBus Chicago / Buckingham Fountain / Cloud Gate / Financial District / Maggie Daley Park / The Magnificent Mile / Tribune Tower / Holy Name Cathedral / Chicago River / Chicago Riverwalk / Soldier Field / The Rookery Building / Centennial Wheel / Chicago Cultural Center / Wrigley Building / American Writers Museum / The McCormick Bridgehouse & Chicago River Museum / Northerly Island / Pritzker Military Museum & Library / Jay Pritzker Pavilion / Lyric Opera of Chicago / Symphony Center - Chicago Symphony Orchestra / Monadnock Building / Money Museum at the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
Operates: Operates: Daily First Bus 10 AM, Last Bus 5 PM. Service every 60 minutes. Red Loop lasts 1 Hour.
Customers are advised to download the Big Bus app to find out more about our new health and safety measures and for real-time bus tracking information. Alternatively please visit the Big Bus website.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 06:30 PM
- Live Bus Tracking (Download Free Big Bus App)
- Hop-on, Hop-off, Open-top, Sightseeing Bus Tour
- Audio Guide
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- 1 Day tickets will be valid for same day use. Tickets claimed after 2 pm will be valid for the next calendar day.
- Redeem vouchers at any Big Bus hop-on hop-off points
- Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Average 4.40 out of 5 stars based on 611 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities