Big Bus Chicago Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
The lakeside metropolis of Chicago is famous for its striking skyscrapers, world-class museums and colorful history. Explore the “Windy City” at your own pace, with the choice of a Classic, Premium or Deluxe ticket, all which include a hop-on, hop-off sightseeing bus tour with stops strategically located near the city’s top attractions. Hop on to experience sites like the Adler Planetarium and Navy Pier or hop off along the Magnificent Mile to shop, see the great city at heart-stopping heights from Willis Tower’s Skydeck or visit the Chicago Architecture Center, which is included in the Premium and Deluxe tickets.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Route Duration: 2 hours
- 98 E Wacker Dr - Stop 1 Chicago Riverwalk
- 150 N State St - Stop 2: The Loop and State Street
- Jackson & Franklin - Stop 3: Skydeck Chicago and Willis Tower
- 100 S Michigan Ave #1 - Stop 4: Millennium Park &The art Institute of Chicago
- 720 S Michigan Ave - Stop 5: Hilton Chicago &Grant Park
- 1300 S Lake Shore Dr - Stop 6: Adler Planetarium
- 1200 S Lake Shore Dr - Stop 7: Museum Campus
- 300 E Monroe St - Stop 8: Maggie Daley Park
- 301 E North Water St - Stop 9: Sheraton Grand Chicago
- 600 E Grand Ave - Stop 10: Navy Pier
- 835 N Michigan Ave - Stop 11: Water Tower & The Magnificent Mile
- 875 N Michigan Ave - Stop 12: 360 Chicago
- 63 W Ontario St - Stop 13: Hard Rock Cafe
Skydeck Chicago - Willis Tower / The Art Institute of Chicago / The Chicago Theatre / Shedd Aquarium / Field Museum / Adler Planetarium / 360 Chicago Observation Deck / Grant Park / Navy Pier / Millennium Park / Water Tower Place / Hard Rock Cafe Chicago / BigBus Chicago / Buckingham Fountain / Cloud Gate / Financial District / Maggie Daley Park / The Magnificent Mile / Tribune Tower / Holy Name Cathedral / Chicago River / The Loop / Chicago Riverwalk / Soldier Field / The Rookery Building / Centennial Wheel / Chicago Cultural Center / Wrigley Building / American Writers Museum / The McCormick Bridgehouse & Chicago River Museum / Northerly Island / Pritzker Military Museum & Library / Jay Pritzker Pavilion / Lyric Opera of Chicago / Symphony Center - Chicago Symphony Orchestra / Monadnock Building / Money Museum at the Federal Reserve Bank
Operates: May - October First Bus 9 AM Last Bus 5 PM
Nov/Dec & Mar/Apr First Bus 9 AM Last Bus 4 PM
January & February First Bus 10 AM Last Bus 4 PM
Panoramic Chicago Night Tour
Route Duration: 1 hour
- Chicago Riverwalk - 98 E. Upper Wacker Drive
Tribune Tower / Skydeck Chicago - Willis Tower / 360 Chicago Observation Deck / The Art Institute of Chicago / Adler Planetarium / Financial District / Art on theMART / Buckingham Fountain / Navy Pier / Maggie Daley Park / Millennium Park / Cloud Gate / Shedd Aquarium / Field Museum / Grant Park / Water Tower Place / The Magnificent Mile / Holy Name Cathedral / Chicago River / The Loop / Chicago Riverwalk / Soldier Field / The Rookery Building / Centennial Wheel / Chicago Cultural Center / The Chicago Theatre / Wrigley Building / American Writers Museum / The McCormick Bridgehouse & Chicago River Museum / Northerly Island / Pritzker Military Museum & Library / Jay Pritzker Pavilion / Lyric Opera of Chicago / Symphony Center - Chicago Symphony Orchestra / Monadnock Building / Money Museum at the Federal Reserve Bank / Hard Rock Cafe Chicago
Operates: One tour per night, at 7:00PM
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
- Duration: 60 to 120 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: See itinerary
- Return Details: You may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Hop-on, hop-off, open-top, sightseeing bus tour.
- Live Guide
- Complimentary Bag of Garrett's Popcorn
- Panoramic Night Tour included the Deluxe ticket.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Live bus tracking
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Classic 1-day tickets will be valid for same day use. Tickets claimed after 3 pm will be valid for the next calendar day.
- Redeem vouchers at any Big Bus hop-on hop-off points
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Average 4.21 out of 5 stars based on 114 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
The commentary was great, the view were great and made the trip to Chicago great! Would highly recommend to anyone who wants to see a little bit in a short time.
A great way to go around the city and see what it has to offer so you can go back later or another day if you don't have time on the day.
FABULOUS! Well worth money. Tour guides and drivers excellent, especially Wanda. Chicago is a beautiful city and there is no better way to see it than through this hop on bus company.
We had a fabulous time.
Visitors from N.Y.
We loved riding the big bus. Ms. B was our guide and she did an excellent job. The tour was very informative. Ms. B was very friendly and has a great sense of humor. We will definitely use this service again.
Chicago is my home town. This was a great way to show off my town and teach my grand kids about Chicago. Getting off and finding where to get back on was greatly explained and pointed out to us.
Highly recommend this tour, the stops are perfect and the tour guides are excellent. You learn allot of the history of the city and lots of fun stories. The staff was excellent!!!!!
Everything about the tour was very good. Buses were on time; guides were professionals and the tour takes you to almost all important attractions in Chicago.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-5096CHICAGO