Boston Historic Sightseeing Cruise
Whether you're visiting Boston for the first time, or a long time resident looking for a quick and relaxing getaway close to home, this trip around the harbor is not only fun, but you'll even learn a few things, too!
Discover the historic and contemporary milestones of Boston's inner and outer harbors during this fun, informative, fully narrated 90-minute tour. From the hero tales of the Revolutionary War to the local legends of the sea, you'll be entertained and enthralled.
Other highlights you'll see include the nation's oldest continuously manned lighthouse, the Harbor Islands National Park Area, Boston's working port and examples of extravagant waterfront living.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 1 Long Wharf, Boston, MA 02110, USA
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 90-minute Historic Sightseeing Cruise of Boston Harbor
- Narrated tour with tales of the Revolutionary War, Legends of the Sea, and Boston's Historical Figures
- See America's oldest continuously manned lighthouse
- Sail through the Harbor Islands National Park Area and Boston's working Port
- Food & Beverages (available for purchase)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The boat is wheelchair accessible, however the restrooms are not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Average 4.11 out of 5 stars based on 38 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Really informative and interesting. Beautiful views from the water. Staff really friendly and helpful!
Have been to Boston many times but never it a harbor tour. A completely different view of the city. Very interesting architecture
The 90-min tour was just enough time to get a feel for the history and harbor; the boat provided in-door and out-door seating and a beverage bar. Tour guide got a bit corny and elementary, but these guys have to communicate with a wide variety of guests. Convenient location, and easy-on/easy-off tour.
narrator mr. coffin was superb. his information most informative. history of Boston I never knew even
though I was born here.
Tony is very knowledgeable, friendly and has great sense of humor. We enjoyed the tour very much! This was the best way to enjoy Boston in a day!
I took this cruise with my family and an infant and we had a great time! The staff was very knowledgeable and the hot dogs were good! I definitely recommend it if your looking for a nice time on water with beautiful views!
This was a a great way to learn about Boston, on a comfortable boat with refreshments - 90 minutes well-spent!
Our Guide Kevin was extremely knowledgeable and as a result made the trip well with it! I have always been very pleased booking through Cool Destinations!!!
We had family from Arizona in to Boston for a visit. A large group of us went on this tour. It was a beautiful, sunny day and we all thought the cruise was very informational. Had a great time and would definitely recommend.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-3283SSCRUISE
Similar Tours & Activities