Whale Watching On The Big Island
Let us take you for an awesome journey on our fast powered catamaran that has shade to offer while spotting whales. The boat is also equipped in head (bathroom). Cruise along the coast in search of whales during season (December until mid April). If you are visiting Hawaii during this time, don't miss out and reserve your seat to see those magnificent creatures up close. We guarantee seeing whales or come again for free!
- Choice of seating available
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
- See the underwater world without getting wet
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Seasonal Offer
- Special Offer
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Your 2-hour journey begins aboard our 2014 modern 24 passenger luxury catamaran. It is designed for open oceans conditions that will allow you to sit back, relax and enjoy breathtaking views of the beautiful Island of Hawaii while watching the humpback whales in their natural habitat. Drinks and snacks included. There is an available restroom onboard.
• Honokohau Marina & Small Boat Harbor, off Highway 19, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740
• Hang Loose Boat Tours, 75-5707 Alii Dr Honokohau Marina North Side, Slip B-13, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740-1706
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 12:30 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not recommended for pregnant women in advanced pregnancy
- Supplier's cancellation policy is 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience for a full refund. Cancellations made within 48 hours of the start date of the experience will receive no refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- If you feel sick, please stay home. Travelers to Hawaii require test for COVID-19 or self quarantine for 14 days after the arrival. Please, let us stay open and obey the rules. Mahalo!
Average 4.61 out of 5 stars based on 36 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities