Night Manta Ray Adventure on the Big Island, Hawaii
A must do while in Hawaii! It's a lifetime opportunity to see up close manta rays feeding and interacting with other ocean creatures under the neon lights. Join us for a memorable and magical moment of a night snorkel with beautiful manta rays gracefully gliding through the water. We guarantee Manta Ray sighting or your next trip is on us!!
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Excellent value for money
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Snorkel gear included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Free snacks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Small group ensures personal service
Manta Ray night snorkel is a MUST DO while in Hawaii. It’s a lifetime opportunity to see up close giant manta rays feeding and interacting with other ocean creatures under the neon lights. Join us for a memorable and magical moment of a night time with beautiful manta rays gracefully gliding through the water. We guarantee seeing Manta Rays or your next excursion is on us!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- For snorkeling option: Snorkeling gear, jacket style wetsuit top, floatation device
- Light refreshments including snacks and bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- GoPro rental (upon availability -call to reserve)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- MUST HAVE PREVIOUS SWIMMING AND SNORKELING EXPERIENCE OR WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET IN THE WATER!!!
- MUST BE comfortable in the water, be comfortable using floatation if needed (we have Ride Along option available for non-swimmers)
- Must be in good health and fit condition, must be able to climb a short ladder
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled by the supplier, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Recommended to bring towel, clothes for change, sweatshirt or light jacket
- Age restriction: minimum age allowed is 2 years old; maximum age allowed is 70 years old (unless approved by the supplier)
- Not recommended for participants with back or neck problems or injuries within the last 3 years
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers in an advanced pregnancy
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Average 4.79 out of 5 stars based on 532 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities