Surf with the Pros
Join us for an ultimate surf experience. Whether you’re traveling with family and looking for a relaxed group experience or just trying to get some personalized tutelage, Kona Town Surf Adventures has an option to fit your needs. We make sure you get the time and attention you need during the lesson with a team of trained, experienced, and licensed instructors. Our instructors are all lifeguard-trained and CPR-certified. Not only that, learn to surf with locals.Trust our friendly team of born and raised locals to help you succeed. We take the utmost care to make sure every student is comfortable, from the moment your feet leave the shoreline to the last wave you catch for a memorable surf experience.
Enjoy learning to surf with some of Kona's top professional surf instructors on the gentle waves at Kahaluu Beach Park. Get ready to have fun and make some memories to last a lifetime.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- We provide surfboard, reef shoes, and surf shirt.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities