Clear Bottom Kayak Rentals in Kailua-Kona
We are the only clear bottom kayak rental on the Big Island. You will be treated to top of the line, new equipment, and friendly staff. Our shop is conveniently located in the heart of Kailua Kona, right across the way from Kona Pier.
Single or double kayaks available for hourly rentals. You will pick up your kayak at the store and wheel it to the public access point of your choice. Explore the coastline at your leisure. Rent a second hour and the kayak is yours to enjoy until the end of our business day. The waters surrounding Kailua Kona are known for its diverse marine life from beautiful yellow tangs to Spinner dolphins. When you are done, you wheel it back to the store and we take care of the rest.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 to 5 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Kayaks, life jackets, and paddles.
- All Fees and Taxes
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Maximum Weight Capacity of Passengers combined with gear 400lbs.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Masks required in store only.
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities