Floating Bar Crawl Tour
Asheville is known for Beer and Nature! We combine the two. This is a fun trip to bar hop by raft. We will casually float down river and take out 2 or 3 times to hit up some local bars and breweries. I will have a cooler with ice and you are welcome to bring your own beverages along.
This tour follows along the river and requires climbing up some muddy river banks and descending stairs.
We will relax and enjoy cold beverages and river views. We will stop at The Wedge Brewery at the Foundation and grab some food from the food truck. We will end at New Belgium Brewery.
I recommend parking at Hominy Creek River Park and then taking a ride share to retrieve your vehicle when you are safe to drive. You can leave your vehicle overnight there if you need to. We will meet you by the stairs to the river.
Other things to note:
Must be comfortable with water. Kids at least 15 can accompany their parents but obviously will not be able to consume alcohol. Gratuity for the guide is appreciated.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cascade Lounge, 219 Amboy Rd, Asheville, NC 28806-4331
We will walk through the park and have a craft beer or liquor drink at a local dive bar.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Wedge at Foundation, 5 Foundry St Suite 20, Asheville, NC 28801-0146
Amazing craft beer!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: New Belgium Brewing Company, 21 Craven St, Asheville, NC 28806-4607
Our tour will end here with delicious beer and great food truck options.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: New Belgium Brewing Company, 21 Craven St, Asheville, NC 28806, USA
- Commercial raft, life jackets, paddles, cooler with ice.
- Alcoholic Beverages - You can bring some beers to put in the cooler.
- We do not offer a shuttle back to vehicle. Must coordinate a ride share service.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 2 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities