Half-Day Hike with Long Range Views from Asheville
Your guide is a certified naturalist who is knowledgeable of the flora and fauna of the area. You will learn tree and flower identifications as well as any wildlife you may see during your activity.
Hiking along trails which result in beautiful long range views of the surrounding mountains and possible wildlife sightings. Your guide will identify Flora and Fauna as well as historic information of the area.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 5 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor