Downtown Asheville Guided Brewery Walking Tour
BREW-ed offers the only brewery tours in Asheville led by certified beer experts. Our team of Cicerone certified guides will lead you through the brewing process as you sample some of the best beer Asheville has to offer. In between stops, our guides will share some of the local history. Asheville is a fascinating city with an exciting past. Our tours were ranked among the best in the world by National Geographic Traveler because they are a truly unique experience. Other dates and times available on our site.
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: BREW-ed, Asheville, NC
This Brewery Tour is hosted by a Certified Cicerone, a recognized expert when it comes to beer. As your guide takes you to each brewery, you'll do more than just drink. You'll learn about the brewing process, the ingredients and the history of beer while you discover some of the best breweries Asheville has to offer.
At each stop on the brewery tour, you will enjoy three to four six ounce samples of beer. It is highly recommended that you eat a substantial meal before the tour and take smaller samples if you feel like you've had enough alcohol.
In between breweries, your guide will tell you about the history of Asheville and how it came to be the beautiful city it is today. Feel free to ask questions at any point during the tour.
Want to remember your trip to Asheville? Order a commemorative pint glass at checkout!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Cicerone certified guide
- 3 - 4 six ounce samples of beer at each brewery
- 2 - 3 breweries visited depending on day selected
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Food and drinks, unless specified
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Dress Code is casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
Average 4.94 out of 5 stars based on 35 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities