Half-Day Deep-Sea Fishing at Riviera Beach
The Blue Heron Fleet was established in 1955 by Capt. Harry Nagel. The fleet has been family owned and operated with the third generation currently at the helm. Blue Heron offers excellent year round fishing at a great price.
The vessels are the largest and most comfortable in the area. Vessels are custom built aluminum drift fishers that meet and exceed the United States Coast Guard regulations. The cabins offer cushioned seating, settees for catering, and clean men’s and ladies restrooms.
Both our locations are minutes from prime fishing grounds 20-40 minutes away depending on which hot spot is producing fish catches.
The fare includes rod, reel, bait, tackle, and fishing license. The crews have years of experience ensuring your families safety and enjoyment. Two half day excursion departing daily. No reservations necessary. Blue Heron specializes in private charters for family, business, and corporate events with the options of fishing or cruising.
CORPORATE CHARTERS AVAILABLE
DEEP SEA FISHING AT ITS FINEST. WE ARE FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED OVER 60 YEARS. OUR VESSELS HAVE BEEN COMPLETELY UPDATED. WE OFFER NEW TACKLE. NO VESSEL WITHIN 40 MILES COMPARES. COAST GUARD CERTIFIED FOR YOUR SAFETY. CLEAN WOMEN AND MEN'S SEPARATE RESTROOMS. WE FILLET ALL LEGAL FISH AT DOCK. WE WILL SEE LOTS OF BIRDS, SEA TURTLES AND OFTEN TIMES BOTTLENOSE DOLPHINS PUT ON A SHOW. WE ALSO SAW A LARGE WHALE SHARK 2019. OUR CREW IS HAPPY TO HELP NOVICE TO EXPERT. WE LOVE WHAT WE DO AND IT SHOWS. WE ALSO OFFER PRIVATE CHARTERS FOR LARGE GROUP PARTIES, WEDDINGS, AND BURIALS AT SEA.
• John D. MacArthur Beach State Park, 10900 Jack Nicklaus Dr, North Palm Beach, FL 33408-3440
• Blue Heron Fishing, 1075 N Hwy A1A, Jupiter, FL 33477, USA
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- ROD REEL BAIT TACKLE FISHING LICENSE
- Soda/Pop - FOOD DRINK AND GRATUITY NOT INCLUDED
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
Average 4.57 out of 5 stars based on 96 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities