See the Palm Beaches from the only boat in Downtown West Palm Beach! Providing memorable cruises and experiences since 1996!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Palm Beach, Palm Beach, Florida
Kick back, relax, and spend an evening aboard the Hakuna Matata, cruising along the skyline of Downtown West Palm Beach and the magnificent palatial mansions and mega yachts of Palm Beach Island.
Pass By: Peanut Island Park, 6500 Peanut Island Rd, Riviera Beach, FL 33404-6900
Home of the historic coast guard station and President Kennedy's "bunker" built during the Cuban missile crisis. Now a beautiful public park with world renowned snorkeling trails.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All Fees and Taxes
- Alcoholic Beverages - Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages & snacks available for purchase onboard.
- Gratuities. For groups of 6 or more, 18% gratuity will automatically be charged at check-in.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
Average 4.43 out of 5 stars based on 75 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities