Magnificent Helicopter Tour -Tampa Bay, Skyway Bridge, Beaches of Pinellas Co.
St Pete’s only air conditioned Helicopter tours!
Take off waterside from picturesque Albert Whitted airport in downtown St. Pete over the St. Pete Pier and soar to the northwest west towards Clearwater Beach and the famous Pier 60. But as you head northwest be sure to catch views of the Tropicana Field, Downtown St. Petersburg, the marinas, Dali Museum and Tampa Bay. From Clearwater Beach you will zoom southbound along mile after mile of some of Florida’s most beautiful beaches. Continue south down St. Pete’s stretch of white, sandy beaches past the famous Pink Palace, Don CeSar hotel, all the way to incredible Shell Island. Experience Fort De Soto’s natural habitat and finger islands and wildlife from a bird’s eye view before flying towards the enormous Sunshine Skyway Bridge and back to downtown St. Petersburg.
Downtown St. Petersburg is the city’s heart, replete with high-rises, shops, restaurants, bars and attractions.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 45 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Private transportation
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Price is per person. Three person minimum or private tour fee of $65 will be assessed for groups of 2 or less
- Please enter your desired departure time in the Special Requirements box at check-out.
- Children under the age of 5 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Total passenger weight must not exceed 550 lbs (249 kg).
- Helicopter weight max is 300 lbs per seat.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Average 4.00 out of 5 stars based on 4 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool St Petersburg specialist!
Product code: C-136908P10
Similar Tours & Activities
Hidden Gems Foodie Bicycling Tour of Downtown St Petersburg
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
4-Hour St. Pete Pier to Egmont Key Tour
Clear Kayak Tour of Shell Key Preserve and Tampa Bay Area