Magnificent Helicopter Tour -Tampa Bay, Skyway Bridge, Beaches of Pinellas Co.
St Pete’s only air conditioned Helicopter tours!
Take off waterside from picturesque Albert Whitted airport in downtown St. Pete over the St. Pete Pier and soar to the northwest west towards Clearwater Beach and the famous Pier 60. But as you head northwest be sure to catch views of the Tropicana Field, Downtown St. Petersburg, the marinas, Dali Museum and Tampa Bay. From Clearwater Beach you will zoom southbound along mile after mile of some of Florida’s most beautiful beaches. Continue south down St. Pete’s stretch of white, sandy beaches past the famous Pink Palace, Don CeSar hotel, all the way to incredible Shell Island. Experience Fort De Soto’s natural habitat and finger islands and wildlife from a bird’s eye view before flying towards the enormous Sunshine Skyway Bridge and back to downtown St. Petersburg.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Downtown St Petersburg, Central Avenue and 2nd Street, St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Downtown St. Petersburg is the city’s heart, replete with high-rises, shops, restaurants, bars and attractions.
Pass By: The Dali Museum, One Dali Blvd, St. Petersburg, FL 33701-4901
This museums unique architecture is perfect for the unique artist whose work it showcases.
Pass By: Pier 60, 7 Causeway Blvd, Clearwater, FL 33767-2003
Fly along the Dunedin Causeway towards Pier 60 here you will see from above the 1,080-foot fishing pier and recreational park with its numerous fishermen and women. Be sure to wave back to them as you zoom over them on your way to see the beaches.
Pass By: Clearwater Beach, 1 Causeway Blvd, Clearwater, FL 33767
Beautiful beaches and marine life abound.
Pass By: Spa Oceana at The Don CeSar, 3400 Gulf Blvd The Don CeSar, St. Pete Beach, FL 33706-4015
Since 1928, the Don Cesar, a pink palace on the beach, has graciously welcomed the world's elite all seeking a private, sophisticated playground in the sun.
Pass By: Sunshine Skyway Bridge, Tampa, FL
The Sunshine Skyway Bridge, which was rated one of the top 10 in the world by The Travel Channel, is a cable-stayed bridge spanning the Lower Tampa Bay connecting St. Petersburg, Florida to Terra Ceia.
Pass By: Tropicana Field, 1 Tropicana Dr, St. Petersburg, FL 33705-1703
Home to the Tampa Bay Rays, Tropicana Field's 1.1 million square feet include unique design features and fan amenities found nowhere else in the Major Leagues.
Pass By: Tampa Bay Aviation, 540 1st St S, St. Petersburg, FL 33701, USA
Tampa Bay Aviation offers scenic helicopter tours departing waterside out of Albert Whitted Airport! We have multiple tours available, even an option to customize your own personal experience!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 45 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Private transportation
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Price is per person. Three person minimum or private tour fee of $65 will be assessed for groups of 2 or less
- Please enter your desired departure time in the Special Requirements box at check-out.
- Children under the age of 5 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Total passenger weight must not exceed 550 lbs (249 kg).
- Helicopter weight max is 300 lbs per seat.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities