Seattle's Favorite Sightseeing and Cocktail Cruise
Cruise Lake Union and enjoy the sights and sounds on this 2-hour cocktail cruise. Watch seaplane take-offs and landings up close and see the iconic Space Needle, Gas Works Park, the Fremont Bridge, and St. Marks Cathedral. Cruise past dozens of floating homes including the 'Sleepless in Seattle' floating home. See hundreds of boats from classic cruisers to modern mega yachts, from Westlake to Portage Bay and the Montlake Cut, leading to Lake Washington. Bring along a picnic lunch or snack foods, or food from one of the restaurants at the pick-up location.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Small group ensures personal service
Travel in the lap of luxury on this cruise. The captain and bartender will introduce travelers to Seattle.
Starting on the North Side of Lake Union, near the historic Gas Works Park, cruise by boats and floating homes of all shapes, sizes, and ages, including the oldest floating home, built in 1907. With a cocktail in hand, or a 'mocktail' for those not enthusiastic about alcohol or too young to drink, get a great look at the University of Washington's stadium.
On a clear day, majestic Mount Rainier will loom beautifully to the south of Lake Washington. Returning to Lake Union, it's likely to see draw bridges that are nearly 100 years old open up for sailboats and large yachts, seaplanes taking off and landing, and locals enjoying the sunshine from kayaks and stand-up paddleboards.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Local guide
- Sightseeing cruise with narration
- Vessel is equipped to be comfortable in any weather
- First round of drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of six people per booking
- No animals allowed on board
- Cruise runs rain or shine, the boat can be enclosed
- Captain reserves the right to terminate any cruise before or during if unsafe conditions arise. 'Unsafe condition' includes, but is not limited to, the weather, mechanical failure, intoxication of passengers, unsafe or inappropriate behavior of passengers
- Bring any food and nonalcoholic beverages as desired (including coolers or picnic baskets). Beer, wine, and cocktails are available for purchase on board (first round is complimentary)
- Smoking is prohibited
- Boat is equipped with bathrooms
- Consult a physician if suffering from motion sickness
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Average 4.93 out of 5 stars based on 60 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities