Yosemite National Park - Full Day Tour from San Francisco
Experience the majesty of Yosemite National Park and join us as we take you on an unforgettable journey into the heart of Yosemite Valley. Travel in comfort on our spacious coach bus as we depart from San Francisco on this day trip. Upon arrival, enjoy a one-hour scenic drive through the park, complete with photo opportunities at some of Yosemite Valley's most famous viewpoints; Tunnel View, Bridalveil Falls & El Capitan. You will also have the opportunity to enjoy three hours of free time in Yosemite Valley, which offers various lunch opportunities, hiking trails, bike rentals, and museums.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Financial District, Financial District, San Francisco, California
Among the skyscrapers that dominate the skyline (Transamerica Pyramid, Salesforce Tower), there is a wealth of tech business and Fortune 500 companies.
Pass By: San Francisco Bay Bridge, Highway 80 West, San Francisco, CA 94105
Known locally as the Bay Bridge, is a complex of bridges spanning the San Francisco Bay. This double decker bridged services an estimated 260,000 vehicles per day.
Stop At: Oakdale, Oakdale, California
If traffic and weather conditions permit the driver will utilize Highway 120 to get to Yosemite National Park.
Quick stop for travelers to purchase: H20, snacks, breakfast snack, food for hiking or picnicking.
Alternate route Highway 140, we will stop in Livingston. Same shopping opportunity.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Yosemite National Park, California, USA
Upon entering the National Park, the driver will commence with the 1-hour long bus tour of Yosemite National Park.
Stops include; Tunnel View, Bridalveil Falls + view of El Capitan, Yosemite Lodge.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Tunnel View, Wawona Road, Yosemite National Park, CA 95389
A scenic viewpoint along State Route 41 in Yosemite National Park. Eastward views of Yosemite Valley, and includes surrounding features, such as the southwest face of El Capitan, Half Dome, and Bridalveil Falls.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Bridalveil Falls, Yosemite National Park, CA
One of the most prominent waterfalls in Yosemite Valley. The waterfall is 617-feet tall and flows all year round.
Stop At: Yosemite Valley, 9035 Village Dr, Yosemite National Park, CA 95389-9912
Once the driver arrives at this location, passengers will disembark and begin their free time.
This location has has hiking, shuttle stop, restaurants and amazing vantages.
Travelers will be given 3 hours to do as they please.
Driver is a valuable source of information and will be happy to assist with answering any questions.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Yosemite Falls, Yosemite National Park, CA
In Yosemite Valley, biking around the base of Yosemite Falls is a highly recommended way to spend your free time.
Duration: 1 hour
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 1: 478 Post St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
2: 2800 Leavenworth St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact us 48 hours prior to tour departure, to confirm pick up location and pick up time.
478 Post St., San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
Gray Line Union Square Office
Departure time: 6:30 AM
Please be at the above address, 15 minutes prior to departure.2800 Leavenworth St., San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Gray Line Fisherman’s Wharf Shuttle Location at the corner of Leavenworth St. & Jefferson St.
Shuttle Departure Time: 5:45
Please be at the above address by 5:40 AM.
- Duration: 14 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 6:30 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Transport by air-conditioned luxury motor-coach with Wi-Fi, restroom and power outlets
- Driver-guide and commentary in English or Chinese (depending on the option selected)
- Yosemite National Park entrance fees
- Guided bus tour of Yosemite Valley and free time in Yosemite Valley
- Hotel Pick-up from select San Francisco Hotels (only with confirmation from reservations team)
- Entry/Admission - Yosemite National Park
- Entry/Admission - Yosemite Falls
- Additional food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair Accessible. However, passengers in a wheelchair can be accommodated only if they can get on and off the bus on their own and if the wheelchair is foldable.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- The Yosemite tour takes all day. We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and bring a pillow to sleep on the drive back.
- Complimentary hotel pick-up is available for select San Francisco hotels with confirmation from our reservations staff. Please contact us 72 hours prior to tour date to confirm your exact departure time or hotel pick up.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 4.06 out of 5 stars based on 396 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool San Francisco specialist!
Product code: COOL-2660SFOYOS
Similar Tours & Activities