Yosemite National Park - Full Day Tour from San Francisco
Experience the majesty of this world famous National Park and join us as we take you on an unforgettable journey into the heart of Yosemite Valley. Choose from a full day trip with us or one-way transportation from San Francisco to Yosemite or from Yosemite to San Francisco.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: San Francisco Bay Bridge, Highway 80 West, San Francisco, CA 94105
San Francisco Bay Bridge
Stop At: Yosemite National Park, California, USA
Yosemite National Park
Duration: 5 hours
Pass By: El Capitan, Yosemite National Park, CA
Pass By: Bridalveil Falls, Yosemite National Park, CA
Pass By: Yosemite Valley, 9035 Village Dr, Yosemite National Park, CA 95389-9912
Pass By: Vernal Falls Trail, Yosemite National Park, CA
Pass By: Yosemite Falls, Yosemite National Park, CA
Pass By: Half Dome, Yosemite National Park, CA
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 478 Post St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
• Complimentary hotel pick-up is available for select San Francisco hotels with confirmation from our reservations staff.
• Please contact us 72 hours prior to tour date to confirm your exact departure time or hotel pick up.
- Duration: 14 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 7:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Transport by air-conditioned luxury motor-coach with Wi-Fi, restroom and power outlets
- Driver-guide and commentary.
- Yosemite National Park entrance fee.
- Guided bus tour of Yosemite Valley and free time in Yosemite Valley.
- Hotel Pick-up from select San Francisco Hotels (only with confirmation from reservations team).
- Entry/Admission - Yosemite National Park
- Additional food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair Accessible. However, passengers in a wheelchair can be accommodated only if they can get on and off the bus on their own and if the wheelchair is foldable.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- The Yosemite tour takes all day. We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and bring a pillow to sleep on the drive back.
- Complimentary hotel pick-up is available for select San Francisco hotels with confirmation from our reservations staff. Please contact us 72 hours prior to tour date to confirm your exact departure time or hotel pick up.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
It was a great day out trip.
Although journey is long, it's worth while to see El Capitan's view.
Driver was very accommodative and explains details of background and Thank you to him!
My husband and I visit San Francisco for our anniversary, we took 2 tours with Gray Line /Cool Destinations company . From the first day I started to plan the trip with Michael at the office located in Union Square to the 2 tour guys Danilo and Antonio it was a perfect vacation. There hospitality and understanding of the tours and information made the trip an awesome and memorable one. They all were pleasant , respectful and knowledgeable . I would recommend this company 100% ... You really can appreciate time well spent especially if you are visiting for the first time and are not sure of a lot of things. They make it easy for you to relax and enjoy .
The tour guide was great, we only had four hours in Yosemite which was enough to go on one walk. The time in the bus to and from is worth it to see the beauty of the national park.
It is a long drive to Yosemite Park from San Francisco. We were with the Gray Line service. The entire tour covered about 600 miles in a day I. E. to and fro. But still it was worth it!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-2660SFOYOS
Similar Tours & Activities