Crossing Borders: Tijuana Day Trip from San Diego
In order to understand how we got to this cultural awakening, which is making a people want to come and explore Tijuana once again. We must first show you a little of where we’ve been. This first tour is the perfect “toe dip” into Tijuana, and we do it the only way that will ensure you get a true local experience.
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour
In order to understand how we got to this cultural awakening, which is making a people want to come and explore Tijuana once again. We must first show you a little of where we’ve been. This first tour is the perfect “toe dip” into Tijuana, and we do it the only way that will ensure you get a true local experience… We walk! Walking will allow us to fully experience the city in its truest form, getting a better sense of the people who live and work a normal life outside of tourism. Hearing the music that we listen to, smelling the food we enjoy eating after a long day of work, tasting the refreshing hoppy treat we drink to catch up with friends, seeing the people who make this city what it is through the perseverance and tenacity, making you feel what we feel when we say Tijuana. You just need to worry about having fun and explore Tijuana.
• Craft Beer
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 727 E San Ysidro Blvd, San Diego, CA 92173, USA
- Duration: 6 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 1:00 PM
- Return Details: Retorno Sentri, Rtno. Sentri, Cuauhtemoc, Tijuana, B.C., Mexico
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Average 4.74 out of 5 stars based on 39 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool San Diego specialist!
Product code: COOL-28758P1
Similar Tours & Activities