Discover the neighborhood of Barrio Logan, the hidden gem of San Diego, while eating and drinking your way through one of San Diego’s best kept secrets. In between tastings your local tour guide will give you a chance to explore a neighborhood that is loaded with incredible street art, one of a kind boutique shops and some of the best food and drinks in San Diego. It’s time to eat some killer food and understand the foundation of San Diego.
-Discover the eclectic variety of food and drinks and art in the Barrio Logan area
-4 Tastings at some of Barrio Logan’s best restaurants
-Alcoholic drink pairings
-Local Tour Guide
-Explore the largest collection of Chicano murals in the world
-Learn about the history of this epicenter of Mexican American Culture
-Visit local art galleries and boutique shops
-Immerse yourself in a world of creative energy
-No tours are the same
Stop At: Barrio Logan, Cesar E. Chavez Pkwy and Main St., San Diego, California 92113 United States
Meet our experienced local guide in San Diego's Barrio Logan. Your group will get a chance to know each other and your local guide will give you an overview of your adventure. While walking to the restaurants in the neighborhood, you will get a chance to see the largest selection of Chicano Street Art in the USA and learn how Barrio Logan transformed into San Diego’s art district. At each stop, you will taste some of San Diego's best local restaurants, sip on some great cocktails and beers and immerse yourself in the creative energy. After the tour is over feel free to ask your guide about any insider information on what to eat and drink in San Diego. Tastings throughout the tour are subject to change.
Duration: 3 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 12:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Local Guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- There will be vegetarian options however we cannot promise food options for vegan or gluten-free diets and life threatening allergies.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 9 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought