An Art Walk Through the Barrio
Discover the neighborhood of Barrio Logan, the hidden gem of San Diego, while eating and drinking your way through one of San Diego’s best kept secrets. In between tastings your local tour guide will give you a chance to explore a neighborhood that is loaded with incredible street art, one of a kind boutique shops and some of the best food and drinks in San Diego. It’s time to eat some killer food and understand the foundation of San Diego.
-Discover the eclectic variety of food and drinks and art in the Barrio Logan area
-4 Tastings at some of Barrio Logan’s best restaurants
-Alcoholic drink pairings
-Local Tour Guide
-Explore the largest collection of Chicano murals in the world
-Learn about the history of this epicenter of Mexican American Culture
-Visit local art galleries and boutique shops
-Immerse yourself in a world of creative energy
-No tours are the same
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barrio Logan, Cesar E. Chavez Pkwy and Main St., San Diego, CA 92113
Meet our experienced local guide in San Diego's Barrio Logan. Your group will get a chance to know each other and your local guide will give you an overview of your adventure. While walking to the restaurants in the neighborhood, you will get a chance to see the largest selection of Chicano Street Art in the USA and learn how Barrio Logan transformed into San Diego’s art district. At each stop, you will taste some of San Diego's best local restaurants, sip on some great cocktails and beers and immerse yourself in the creative energy. After the tour is over feel free to ask your guide about any insider information on what to eat and drink in San Diego. Tastings throughout the tour are subject to change.
Duration: 3 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 12:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Local Guide
- Entry/Admission - Barrio Logan
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- There will be vegetarian options however we cannot promise food options for vegan or gluten-free diets and life threatening allergies.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities