San Antonio Zoo General Admission Ticket
San Antonio Zoo®–when wild meets life! Create one-of-a-kind family memories during a visit to San Antonio Zoo. Whether embarking on a behind-the-scenes tour or taking a ride on our animal-themed carousel, there are a variety of ways to make a wild connection. Get face-to-face with lions in Big Cat Valley or see the rhinos and zebras in the all-new rhino habitat. San Antonio Zoo is a unique combination of world conservation, wildlife education and family fun. Open year-round, the zoo is affordable fun for the entire family. Every visit to the zoo helps in our vision of securing a future for wildlife and the places they live. There’s always so much to see and do at the zoo!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Visit: San Antonio Zoo, 3903 N Saint Marys St, San Antonio, TX 78212-3199
At the Africa Live! exhibit, see underwater views of hippos and Nile crocodiles. Trek to see okapi, African wild dog, dwarf mongoose, colobus monkey, a giant aviary, and a termite mound. The Savanna is an exciting exhibit that is home to three giraffes as well as birds and zebras. We also offer daily opportunities to feed at the interactive feeding station. At Kronkosky’s Tiny Tot Nature Spot, designed for kids under five, tiny explorers can dig, climb, get wet (bring your swim diapers), and get dirty as they uncover and discover nature’s wonders. Visit Amphibia to see anything from dart frogs to the tiniest salamanders and learn how you can help save amphibians of the world. At Big Cat Valley, home to a new lion habitat, guests can get face-to-face with these magnificent animals – making for an unforgettable, unique experience while visiting the zoo. You can also feed our flock of Caribbean flamingos, and come in close contact with beautiful and gregarious small parrots.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 3/22/2021 - 10/4/2023
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - San Antonio Zoo
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Inclement weather may cause certain areas of the park to temporally close
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 4.11 out of 5 stars based on 63 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities