Taste of Fredericksburg Small-Group Wine Tour from San Antonio
Our small group wine tours allow for our guests to have a more one on one experience while exploring the Hill Country wine region (Texas' best kept secret!). Our knowledgeable tour guides are able to provide not only history and insight to the local area, but also thoroughly educate guests on the wine making and wine tasting process. Our tours have no minimum, and are guaranteed to be conducted no matter how small the reservation may be; rain or shine, and our tour group size will never exceed 8 guests.
This tour visits two (2) area Wineries and allows for guests to visit the town of Fredericksburg for 90min. Enjoy the scenic drive from downtown San Antonio as we venture further out into Texas Hill Country.
We're a small, family owned tour operator with strong San Antonio roots. Join us as we take you through the scenic Hill Country through the eyes of a local San Antonian.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sister Creek Vineyards, 1142 Sisterdale Rd, Sisterdale, TX 78006-7113
Guests will arrive to this rustic and historic tasting room and will be guided on a short barrel room tour of the winery. A wine tasting will follow the tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Texas Wine Collective, 10354 E US Highway 290, Fredericksburg, TX 78624-5761
*2nd Winery Subject to change based on availability*
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Fredericksburg Visitor Information Center, 302 E Austin St, Fredericksburg, TX 78624-4212
Guests will spend 90min in the town of Fredericksburg, TX. On their own, guests will have a chance to have lunch, browse shops, or experience additional wine tastings.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Wine Tasting Fees at (2) Wineries
- Snacks - Bottle water, crackers, and dark chocolate
- Guaranteed small-group experience
- Entry/Admission - Sister Creek Vineyards
- Entry/Admission - Texas Wine Collective
- Lunch - Lunch is available to purchase at one of the many restaurants in Fredericksburg.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Must be over 21 years old
- All tours conducted rain or shine
- Cancellations only due to severe flooding or icy conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We have reduced our group tour size from 14 to 8 guests.
Average 4.85 out of 5 stars based on 80 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities