Panama City Beach Water Activity Adventure Catamaran Sail
We'll begin this adventure with a sail through the Grand Lagoon area to our own private playground area off of Shell Island. Once you arrive, you'll enjoy kayaking, paddle boarding, snorkeling, and an inflatable water park equipped with trampolines, water slides, seesaw ball and more on this 3 hour adventure cruise! At the end of the tour, we'll go looking for dolphins in the Gulf of Mexico. All activities and use of equipment are included. Each guest will also receive one complimentary beverage( beer, wine, sangria or non alcoholic drink) on board. Additional snacks and beverages can be purchased as well. Food can be brought on to the catamaran, but no outside beverages are allowed.
- Ideal choice for families
- All necessary equipment included
When you arrive at Shell Island, Panama City Beach, there will be lots of inflatable fun awaiting you! Enjoy our trampolines, water see-saw called the “rockit” and other fun inflatables or splash off the back of the boat from our onboard water slide! Looking for something a little more “low key”? Explore on a kayak, take a paddleboard ride, or give snorkeling a try and enjoy all of the natural beauty that Shell Island has to offer. Just wanting to hang out? Relax and listen to music on the boat or in one of our two sunning nets located at the front of the boat, while you sip on a refreshing beverage.
• Panama City Beach, FL
• Shell Island, Panama City Beach, FL
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- All activities and use of equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages - One Complimentary Beverage of beer, wine, sangria or non alcoholic.
- Restroom onboard
- Additional beverages (available for purchase at the cash or credit card bar)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Snacks - Chips are available to purchase
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Dress code is casual (no high heels)
- Portions of this tour are not wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated provided that participants are able to board the boat (with 2-3 steps) on their own or with the assistance of someone in their party
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given notice beforehand, and the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is a 5-7 minute walk down the dock to the catamaran. Please let us know ahead of time if you will need assistance.
- Most travelers can participate
- **It is our company policy to add 20% gratuity to parties of 20 or more for our captain & crew**
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 78 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- We are booking at full capacity. Please be kind and mindful as you move around the boat to view wildlife and surroundings.
Average 4.54 out of 5 stars based on 13 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Kids had a great time, professional staff, boat well maintained
The crew of the ship and the island were so much fun and helped with anything ! Also very interactive with everyone on the ship . And going to Shell Island is absolutely beautiful along with seeing the dolphins!!!
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities