Shell Island Snorkel and Dolphin Catamaran Cruise with Island Time
The 3-Hr Shell Island Snorkel & Dolphin Cruise aboard the Island Time Sailing Catamaran is a great way to have fun in the sun and enjoy the best of what Panama City Beach has to offer! Cruise over to Shell Island where you and the whole family can snorkel to find exciting shells and sealife, swim up to the island to explore, paddle board around the boat, or slide down the water slide. After about an hour you will depart the island to head out to the Gulf for sightseeing and dolphin watching and sailing! The cruise ends with contests and dancing. (Please note: This tour departs from Panama City Beach, FL, which is about 3 hours East of Pensacola.)
Sail, snorkel & watch dolphins in the beautiful waters surrounding Shell Island aboard "Island Time" a 50 ft sailing catamaran tour boat. You will enjoy snorkeling the shallow grass flats of St. Andrews Bay in search of sand dollars, starfish, tropical fish & other sea creatures. You will then sail the Gulf of Mexico, the crew will hoist the sails while you enjoy the laid back music and your favorite beverage or our famous "Island Smash" rum punch. Friendly dolphins are frequently spotted. The whole family will have a blast on the Island Time Sailing Cruise.
3 hours of fun in the sun, which consists of about 1 hour at Shell Island and the other 2 sailing and sightseeing!
• Shell Island, Panama City Beach, FL
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Use of paddle boards
- Use of water slide
- Use of life jackets
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Snacks - Snacks & Drinks (available for purchase)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- CHECK-IN: You must arrive 30 minutes prior to departure time.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years old
- Weight restrictions for slide is 250lbs, for paddleboards 200lbs
- You are not allowed to bring on drinks, but you may bring a sandwich in your beach bag.
- No smoking allowed
- No chewing gum
- Please wear your swimsuits under your clothes. Also pack a beach bag with towels, sunscreen (no aerosol sprays), sunglasses, hats, cameras, etc. You may also want to bring water shoes.
- Snorkel gear is provided but you may bring your own if you'd like. Young kids may prefer to bring their own goggles instead of the masks we provide.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Dress code is casual - wear swim suits under casual clothes. • Bring a beach bag with towels, sunscreen (no aerosol sprays), hats, sunglasses, and cameras. • You are not allowed to bring drinks or coolers. • No smoking allowed • Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund. • Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions especially during hot summer weather • Inclement weather may cancel a cruise, but is up to the cruise company and is generally a last minute decision. Plan to arrive as scheduled unless otherwise notified.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We are operating with 65 person occupancy per boat.
Average 4.68 out of 5 stars based on 148 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities