Titanic - The Artifact Exhibition Ticket
Redesigned in 2012, Titanic The Artifact Exhibition immerses guests in the story of Titanic as never experienced before. Titanic The Artifact Exhibition exclusively features 17 galleries and more than 350 authentic artifacts and historical memorabilia. Costumed actors portraying actual passengers are available to answer questions and point out interesting facts throughout the exhibition.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Visit: 9150 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819-8112
Located on the most famous stretch of road in Orlando - International Drive
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition (Orlando), 7324 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819
On a self-guided tour of Titanic The Artifact Exhibition, you'll hear stories of the passengers and crew of the ill-fated Titanic. Exceptionally trained actors in period costume portray famous Titanic notables such as Capt. Smith and Molly Brown, sharing stories of her passengers and crew aboard the most famous ship in history. You will walk through the tragedy in April 1912 and capture the emotions of one of the most poignant chapters in modern history.
You will stroll through some of the most famous rooms on-board Titanic including full-scale recreations of her Grand Staircase, First Class Parlor Suite, Boiler Room, Verandah Cafe and more. As you walk onto the Promenade Deck, you can feel the chill of the cold Atlantic air as you gaze at the stars. You will also see "Little Big Piece", a 3-ton section of the Ship's hull and the second largest piece of Titanic ever recovered.
A highlight of Titanic The Artifact Exhibition is the 8-foot underwater replica of Titanic resting on the seabed exactly as she currently lays at the bottom of the Atlantic. The exhibit also features more than 400 authentic artifacts recovered from the wreck site of Titanic, plus movie memorabilia from the James Cameron's blockbuster and other Titanic movies.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 to 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 11:00 AM
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition (Orlando)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Average 4.63 out of 5 stars based on 24 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities