Admission Ticket to Museum of Illusions Orlando
Museum of Illusions is an impressive destination where illusions can be optical, photographic or interactive:
Optical: bewildering images that play tricks on you, confusing your eyes and brain. These visual illusions are just a reminder that our senses are imperfect and our perception of the world is often distorted.
Photographic: illusions that can confuse your mind and create false perception and can be seen only through photos or pictures that visitor can take with his camera.
Interactive: illusions that can have the size of a “room” and can blow your mind. Visitors can enter, be part and interact with the exhibits.
Visit: ICON Park, 8375 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819-9309
In the heart of Icon Park you will find the Museum of Illusions. This 'insta-worthy' attraction will give you loads of enjoyment and learning - in a really fun way!
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Museum Of Illusions Orlando, 8441 International Dr Suite #250, Orlando, FL 32819-9314
With over 50 exhibits, Museum of Illusions offers more mind-twisting, eye-tricking fun under one roof than any other edutainment destination in Central Florida.
Explore Orlando’s newest must-see, must-share destination. The experience will fool your eyes, trick your mind and teach you all about the amazing brain science behind the illusions.
Roam the mind-blowing expanse of the Infinity Room.
Defy the laws of gravity in the Reverse Room.
Shrink to miniature size in the Ames Room.
Located at ICON Park® alongside bars and restaurants, Museum of Illusions is the perfect place to kick off a dynamic date or night out with friends.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour (Approx.)
- Admission Ticket
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Museum Of Illusions Orlando
- Hotel pick-up and dropoff
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All guests are encouraged to wear a face covering throughout their visit. However, any guests who have been fully vaccinated for a minimum of 2 weeks are no longer required to wear a mask inside the museum.
Average 4.56 out of 5 stars based on 34 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities