Helicopter Night Tour Over Orlando's Theme Parks
Take a 31 miles (18-20 minutes) or a 48 miles (28-30 minutes) night or sunset helicopter tour over the city of Orlando, this flight features commentary from your pilot about theme parks such as Disney World, SeaWorld, Orlando Eye, Universal Studios, and Downtown Orlando.
It is a private helicopter tour! You will not be sharing the helicopter with other tour passengers. Every seat is a window seat on this exciting Helicopter Tour!
Flights are available throughout the day to work into your Florida vacation.
Stop At: MaxFlight Helicopters, 4010 4th St, Kissimmee, Florida 34741
A pilot will be there to greet you and get you checked in for your flight! They will give you a safety brief and recap the details of the tour you selected. Then off you go to the helicopter.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: SeaWorld, 7007 SeaWorld Drive, Orlando, Florida 32821
15min Tour (23 Miles) - Central Florida Parks at night! Observe SeaWorld, Orlando Eye, Disney Springs, Fun Spot Kissimmee, and Old Town. You will feel transformed into a sparkling sea of lights with this magical helicopter tour!
Pass By: Orlando, Orlando, Florida
18-20 min Tour - Go over all the Theme Parks at night! Go over SeaWorld, Orlando Eye, Universal Studios, Disney complex, and Old Town Kissimmee. Catch a glimpse of Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, and Blizzard Beach!
Pass By: Downtown Orlando, Orlando, Florida 32801
25-30 min (48 Miles) - Go over all the Theme Parks & Downtown Orlando at night! Enjoy going over SeaWorld, Orlando Eye, Universal complex, detour to downtown Orlando then over Disney complex, and Old Town Kissimmee. Catch a glimpse of Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, and Blizzard Beach!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 20 to 60 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Helicopter tour (duration based on option selected)
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- People per ride: The helicopter fits 3 passengers at a time so if you have a party of 4 people or more, we will have to split them in two or more rides.
- Weight restrictions: One person CANNOT exceed 300lbs (136kg/21.4st) and the total weight for 3 people is 600lbs (272kg/42.8st). All passengers must be willing to be weighed for safety.
- Infants up to 2 years old (under 30lb/14kg) must sit on a lap and will fly for free.
- Reschedule/Cancellation Policy: A full refund or reschedule requires at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. No refunds will be given after that time period. Although all flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions. If it is cancelled due to inclement weather (heavy rain, low cloud ceilings, lightning, or extreme winds), you will be offered a different date or a full refund.
- Failure in showing up for your appointment without notice will result in cancellation of your tour without refund.
- Arrival time: passengers must arrive 15 minutes prior to their scheduled departure. If you do not arrive within the specified timeframe, please contact us.
- We require all the Adults' passengers IDs.
- Please note that only the 40-45 min tour includes Fireworks
- It is a private helicopter tour! You will not be sharing the helicopter with other tour passengers. Every seat is a window seat on this exciting Helicopter Tour!
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Average 4.89 out of 5 stars based on 122 traveler reviews collected by Cool Destinations and partner sites such as Trustpilot, Viator, and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought