Clear Kayak Tours in Rock Springs
CLEAR KAYAKS! We'll get you checked in right when you arrive to allow for the most possible time on the water! Once you're all checked in, we'll give some basic paddle instructions and information about the tour ahead. We'll get you loaded up into your clear kayak and off we go! The paddle will last about 2 to 2.5 hours depending on the speed of our group and any wildlife we may see along the way. We will be sure to take plenty of pictures and give some awesome unique facts about the area on our several picturesque stopping points! There will even be a couple chances for you to get out and enjoy the refreshing Spring water! There's even a rope swing if you're looking for some added excited. The first half of the paddle will be upstream towards the headspring of Rock Springs and the second half will be a gentle coast back to our launch point. Be ready for lots of great local nature and wildlife along the way!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rock Springs Run, 400 E Kelly Park Rd, Apopka, FL 32712-5356
We will start the tour at King's Landing and paddle into a unique part of Rock Springs Run known as "Emerald Cut". This portion of the waterway is a beautiful greenish/blue tint with tree canopies overhead. There's a hidden jump platform that we allow guests to take a leap from if they choose. From there we'll paddle through the winding crystal blue waterway towards Kelly Park. Be on the lookout for fish, turtles, birds, small alligators, and more! We'll eventually make our way back to our launch with a nice gentle float back!
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 5722 Baptist Camp Rd, Apopka, FL 32712, USA
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Use of Clear Kayak
- All Fees and Taxes
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- We agree to practice social distancing. Please keep a safe distance of at least 6 feet from guests in another party.
- We commit to not pair you with a guest from another party and to perform enhanced cleaning measures in between tours.
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 2 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
We had a great time, the water was beautiful and our guide Austin was fantastic! Highly recommend this if you want a small taste of the springs.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-123164P1
Similar Tours & Activities