90-min Everglades Airboat Tour Central Florida
Enjoy the vast landscape of the Florida Everglades as you whisk through the marsh aboard premier 6 to 8 passenger airboats for an exciting 90-Minute tour. No crowds or long lines, just a relaxing ride through the wonders of the swamp. Your tour guide will be your very knowledgeable captain who will take you into the realm of the American alligator. You will enjoy the safari like adventure looking for all the other animals of the marsh while on your tour. Get up close to Miss Suzie, a momma gator with her babies. Enjoy the beautiful flowers, cattails and gator grass as you make your way through trails of habitat.
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Ideal choice for families
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marsh Landing Adventures / Orlando Airboat Tours, 2830 Neptune Rd, Kissimmee, FL 34744, USA
Gator nesting areas
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 2830 Neptune Rd, Kissimmee, FL 34744, USA
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Live commentary on board
- Local driver guide
- Life jackets, rain gear (if needed during sun showers)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Average 4.67 out of 5 stars based on 3 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
The guide was fantastic! The ride was thrilling, interesting, and educational. We loved seeing the animals in their natural habitat. This whole experience was better than Disneyland!
We had captain bill and he was amazing. Just wish we could fit another tour in on this holiday with him.
Boat didnt have microphones on headsets, captain thought he was being funny about do what you want, said he had drinks in cooler but didnt stop and say does anyone want one, knowledgeable when asked questions, did show you alligators
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-42627P1
Similar Tours & Activities