Toa Luau at Waimea Valley
Toa Luau invites you to immerse yourself in the beauty and excitement of Polynesia on Oahu’s historic North Shore! Book any one our 3 Luau seating options. We have 2 Luau showings per day, first luau starts at 1pm and second luau starts at 5pm. Set aside ample time in the day to walk through the fragrant flower lei gardens or hike among some of Hawaii’s most diverse plant life and even swim at the refreshing Waimea falls.
The epitome of your visit happens with TOA at Oahu’s most authentic Polynesian luau! Complete with authentic interactive cultural demonstrations, island feast and a sampling of Polynesian dances from all over the Pacific.
Your time with us will be one to remember long after you leave our beautiful islands. There’s something for everyone when you spend an adventurous day with TOA LUAU in alluring Waimea.
Visit: Toa Luau, 59-864 Kamehameha Hwy Waimea Valley, Haleiwa, Oahu, HI 96712-8411
Experience Toa Luau at Waimea Valley!
Offering 2 Show-Times:12:30pm and 5pm
Schedule for 1pm Luau:
1:00pm Food Prep and Lawn Activities
1:25pm Umu Demonstration (Rock oven)
1:45pm Kava Ceremony
3:00pm Polynesian Show covering Hawaii, Tonga, New Zealand, Tahiti and Samoa. Fire Knife show at the end.
4:00pm Aloha and Farewell
Schedule for 5pm Luau:
5:00pm Food Prep and Lawn Activities
5:25pm Umu Demonstration (Rock oven)
5:45pm Kava Ceremony
7:00pm Polynesian Show covering Hawaii, Tonga, New Zealand, Tahiti and Samoa. Fire Knife show at the end.
8:00pm Aloha and Farewell
Dress Code: Between casual and aloha wear. No Swimsuits allowed.
Waimea Botanical Garden and Falls is closed on Mondays all year except the Summer months, which is June to August. Despite of this, Monday luaus still pushes through all year round. On Mondays, gates will open 30min prior to check-in time for Toa Luau guests only.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Flower lei greeting
- Traditional cooking demonstrations
- Kava ceremony
- Luau Feast
- Full Polynesian show
- Fire knife dancing
- Mai Tai/Aloha Juice (Silver=1 drink, Gold=2 drinks, VIP=3 drinks)
- Entry/Admission - Toa Luau
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress Code: Between casual and aloha wear. No Swimsuits allowed.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- Waimea Botanical Garden and Falls is closed on Mondays all year except the Summer months, which is June to August.
- Despite of this, Monday luaus still pushes through all year round. On Mondays, gates will open 30min prior to check-in time for Toa Luau guests only.
Average 4.95 out of 5 stars based on 543 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor