Moana’s 2-Hour Guided Turtle Snorkel Adventure at Waikiki
Snorkel Turtle Canyon on the Largest Luxury Catamaran! Top Quality Gear, Certified Crew & Premium On Board Bar.
When you trust Moana Sailing Co. for your snorkel adventure, you’re choosing the tour with the most professionalism, the highest safety rating, and the most luxurious amenities. Our industry leading safety measures include: at least 2-4 certified lifeguards in the water on rescue boards, crew watching from the vessel equipped with a rescue tube, and a large raft secured to the vessel for beginners and kids to enjoy their snorkeling experience comfortably. The captain and crew will also assist each guest with their snorkel gear to ensure the best snorkeling experience possible.
Finished snorkeling and ready to relax? Enjoy our premium on board bar, which makes top quality cocktails at the cheapest prices on the island.
Go snorkeling with turtles in Honolulu.
Join us on a snorkel excursion to Turtle Canyon, a set of coral reefs that act as a cleaning station for the Hawaiian green sea turtles that migrate between the islands. Explore the reefs and all of the docile marine life that calls them home, where you will find yourself floating alongside turtles, and possibly spotting He’e (octopus), Ka Hoku Kai (starfish), and other marine life native to the Hawaiian islands. Our staff will be there every step of the way, guiding you to the best spots, offering to take photos, and most importantly, providing assistance in the water (if needed).
Find yourself wanting a break while in the water? No problem! You can hop back on board the boat at any moment. You can even stay on board and enjoy drinks from our On-Board Bar!
All gear (snorkels, masks, fins, and snorkel vests) is provided by us, for you to enjoy the abundant marine life that visit the reefs every single day.
Are you ready? Book your snorkel adventure online today, the turtles await!
**Participants must have basic swimming skills and a moderate comfortability being in the ocean. Snorkeling not recommended for children 4 years or younger.**
Diamond Head State Monument, 18th Ave., Waikiki, Honolulu, Hawaii 96815
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Certified lifeguards both on the boat watching from above, and in the water using rescue boards.
- Large secured raft available for all Moana guests( great for beginners and children)
- Cushioned seating
- 2 restrooms on board
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks available for purchase. Complimentary ice water available
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Average 4.90 out of 5 stars based on 377 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities