Hanauma Bay Snorkeling
This is the best way to visit Oahu’s #1 snorkeling destination with a duration of 5 hours (Round-trip with hotel pick up/drop off). Great for all ages and experience levels.The most convenient and reliable transportation from Waikiki to Hanauma Bay.
Hanauma Bay is a sunken volcanic crater and a protected marine life conservation area. The bay is one of the world's best places for beginner snorkelers! Swim among sea turtles and more than 450 species of vibrant tropical fish! We recommend choose the 6:00 am transportation when it is available. You will avoid the crowds and the waiting time to snorkel.
If you bought the 8:00 am package and would like to avoid the “waiting time” to enter at park, we suggest buying the $25 entrance ticket (48 hours ahead of the date you are planning to arrive at the beach)online directly with Hanauma Bay preserve website that’s a .gov website.
State admission fee that is not included, the entrance fee is waived for children under 13, members of the active duty military (ID required), and for residents of Hawaii with proof of residency.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 6 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details:Hanauma Bay, Hawaii 96825, USA
- Transportation from Waikiki hotels
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Entrance fee for $25.00 (State Fee)
- Children under 12 are free
- Extra items requested such as:Life Vests, Hd Cameras, Ninja Masks, Boogie Boards, Umbrellas & Chairs
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Drivers and Receptionist MAY speak Portuguese as well.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Since Hawaii lifted the mask mandate March 25th, wearing a mask inside the shuttle will be optional for each customer.
Average 4.61 out of 5 stars based on 187 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities