Steamboat Natchez VIP Jazz Dinner Cruise with Private Tour and Open Bar Option
Please arrive by 5:30pm for early boarding. Upon arrival, you'll be greeted by a ship staff member to take you onboard. Start the night off with a complimentary Champagne cocktail and get front row access to the Dukes of Dixieland before dining. After enjoying the tunes and maybe a little dancing, settle into your reserved table in the dining room for a dinner buffet featuring local favorites. If you are looking for a little more, upgrade your cruise to include an open call brand bar. After dinner, take a tour of the vessel led by the first mate. Don’t miss this opportunity to cruise through New Orleans in style on an exclusive VIP cruise that can’t be booked anywhere else!
Stop At: Steamboat NATCHEZ, 400 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Please arrive between 5:35 - 5:45pm to receive the whole VIP experience, such as early boarding and front row reserved seating for the Dukes of Dixieland! Pose for a photo as you board -- you'll receive a print as a souvenir of this exclusive experience that can only be booked through Cool Destinations .
Uniformed ship staff will greet you with a Champagne cocktail. Then, follow your guide on an exclusive private tour of the boat. Feel free to ask questions and take photos as you tour the magnificent riverboat.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Mississippi River, Louisiana
Afterward, take your reserved seat and listen to the live jazz band, Dukes of Dixeland. As you listen to the Grammy-nominated group play, enjoy a shrimp cocktail. Then load up on scrumptious Louisiana favorites including tossed salads, chicken and sausage gumbo, creole vegetarian jambalaya, rice, baked chicken, bayou seafood pasta, paddlewheel primavera, herb-garlic fingerling potatoes, green beans almondine, white chocolate bread pudding, bananas foster, and vanilla ice cream. Upgrade to receive all the luxuries of the original tour, but include an open bar (call brand select cocktails, beer and house wine) for the entire duration of the cruise. Then sit back, relax, and delight in captivating night views of New Orleans as you cruise along the Mississippi for two hours.
Before your luxurious dinner cruise concludes in the French Quarter, you'll also receive a commemorative Steamboat Natchez pin and Dukes of Dixieland CD as souvenirs of your memorable night on the Mississippi.
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 07:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Gourmet Louisiana-style dinner
- Call brand open bar (if option chosen)
- VIP gift bag including boarding photo and Jazz CD
- Complimentary champagne cocktail and shrimp cocktail after boarding
- Early boarding, reserved seating, private tour of the boat.
- 2-hour paddle-wheel boat cruise with live jazz entertainment
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Guests should arrive by no later than 5:45pm to get the full VIP experience.
- The riverboat is accessible for guests who use mobility devices. However, access to the top & bottom decks are by stairs only. Please call us with any questions before finalizing your plans if you have questions on access or personal equipment.
- If you have more than 10 guests in your party please contact local operator directly
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Average 4.81 out of 5 stars based on 567 traveler reviews collected by Cool Destinations and partner sites such as Trustpilot, Viator, and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought