Are you interested in?
Sorting, ranking, and search results
Electric Fat Tire Bike Ride Music City Nashville TN
See the Athens of the South! We roll by Historic RCA Studio B, Elvis' old crash pad, Dolly Parton's house, Downtown Broadway, Printers Alley, Belmont Campus, Vanderbilt Campus, and many more local hang out spots. There are fountains, sculptures, and off road sections through hills and trees that you can't see any other way! get hooked on e Bikes, the ride is Guaranteed to be an addictive experience!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Downtown Nashville, Nashville, TN 37219
We do electric bicycle tours of historic sites including Fort Negley and Downtown Nashville on 5 inch wide tire fat bikes. There are sections with 35mph downhills multiple vistas with killer photo opportunities.
It's all ages fun, the electric assist allows for nearly all fitness levels. The tour through Nashville is about 15 miles long.
We roll through Fort Negley with epic panoramic views, Edgehill Village, Music Row, Demumbruen Hill, Midtown, Vanderbilt, Music Row, Belmont, 12th South, Wedgewood Houston, Downtown Broadway, Printers Alley, The Gulch, Belmont University, Fort Nashboro, and Sevier Park.
Amazing photo opportunities and panoramic views of the skyline. Guaranteed to leave with plans for the rest of your time in Nashville!
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: The Gulch, Demonbreun St and 12th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203
See the wings, Noble Park, Biscuit Love, The W, The Thompson ect.
Pass By: Music City Center, 201 Rep John Lewis Way S, Nashville, TN 37203-4205
Broadway, 2nd ave, Fort Nashville, Music City Center, Country Music Hall of fame.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Use of bicycle
- Front and Rear Lights
- Bicycle Pump
- Bottled water - Deer Park Mineral Water
- Snacks - Grab a gold peanut butter and jelly
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Average 4.91 out of 5 stars based on 55 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Nashville specialist!
Product code: C-332707P1
Similar Tours & Activities
The Heart of Downtown Nashville: A Self-Guided Audio Tour
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Nashville’s Biggest and Wildest Party Tractor Tour (Ages 21+)
Nashville Hop On Hop Off Trolley Tour