Discover Nashville City Tour with Entry to Ryman & Country Music Hall of Fame
Discover Nashville’s most famous landmarks and iconic sites on our most popular city trolley or mini bus tour! Enjoy the festive, live music on “Honky Tonk Row.” Take in spectacular views of the Nashville skyline and the Cumberland River at Riverfront Park. Admire the awe-inspiring Tennessee State Capitol, explore the Vanderbilt University campus, catch a glimpse of the Parthenon, and so much more. You won’t want to miss this incredible Music City tour! Not only does this tour allow you to discover Nashville by trolley or mini bus, but also on foot! Enjoy a self-guided tour of the Ryman Auditorium, a live-performance venue known as the “Mother Church of Country Music.” Then, Pay a visit to the Country Music Hall of Fame, an interactive musical museum that is a beautiful tribute to country music and the city of Nashville. Admission at both of these locations is included in the price of this tour. Get ready to discover the best of Nashville on this memorable sightseeing tour!
Enjoy a narrated tour of Historic Downtown, Fort Nashborough, the State Capitol, The Parthenon, Vanderbilt University and Music Row. Your tour will also include entrance into the Ryman Auditorium - the Mother Church of Country Music, long time home of the Grand Ole Opry and recently voted the finest concert venue in the United States.
You will also tour the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. This 37 million dollar facility is a beautiful tribute to Country Music and the artists who have made it great.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 3.5-hour Narrated Tour of Nashville
- Admission to Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Admission to Ryman Auditorium for Self-Guided Tour
- Enjoy Nashville’s iconic areas including Historic Downtown District, Honky Tonk Row, and Music Row.
- Discover Nashville by Trolley or Mini Coach Bus (depending on group size)
- Entry/Admission - Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Entry/Admission - Ryman Auditorium
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- City tour transportation will be by trolley or mini coach bus depending on group size on the date of travel.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- We do not require our guests to wear face masks, but we do encourage you to wear them when you are within 6’ of another guest outside your household.
Average 4.35 out of 5 stars based on 506 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities