Discover Nashville City Tour with Admission to Two Attractions
Discover Nashville’s most famous landmarks and iconic sites on our most popular city bus tour! Enjoy the festive, live music on “Honky Tonk Row.” Take in spectacular views of the Nashville skyline and the Cumberland River at Riverfront Park. Admire the awe-inspiring Tennessee State Capitol, explore the Vanderbilt University campus, catch a glimpse of the Parthenon, and so much more. You won’t want to miss this incredible Music City tour! Not only does this tour allow you to discover Nashville by bus, but also on foot! Enjoy a self-guided tour of the Ryman Auditorium, a live-performance venue known as the “Mother Church of Country Music.” Then, Pay a visit to the Country Music Hall of Fame, an interactive musical museum that is a beautiful tribute to country music and the city of Nashville. Admission at both of these locations is included in the price of this tour. Get ready to discover the best of Nashville on this memorable sightseeing tour! Book your trip today!
Enjoy a narrated tour of Historic Downtown, Fort Nashborough, the State Capitol, The Parthenon, Vanderbilt University and Music Row. Your tour will also include entrance into the Ryman Auditorium - the Mother Church of Country Music, long time home of the Grand Ole Opry and recently voted the finest concert venue in the United States.
You will also tour the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. This 37 million dollar facility is a beautiful tribute to Country Music and the artists who have made it great.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered
- Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 3.5-hour Narrated Tour of Nashville via air-conditioned bus
- Admission to Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Admission to Ryman Auditorium for Self-Guided Tour
- Enjoy Nashville’s iconic areas including Historic Downtown District, Honky Tonk Row, and Music Row.
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
- Entry/Admission - Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Entry/Admission - Ryman Auditorium
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We do not require our guests to wear face masks, but we do encourage you to wear them when you are within 6’ of another guest outside your household.
Average 4.33 out of 5 stars based on 448 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Brian, our Tour Guide and Driver gave us an excellent tour of Nashville! He was very knowledgeable and thorough explaining Nashville's - Music City History and highly recommend this tour!!
Thoroughly pleased with Cool Destinations tours and will definitely use them again! The tour guides did an excellent job and the tours were on time with no hiccups. We toured with our friends and hope to do it soon again.
Our tour was good once we got finally picked up. The tour stated hotel pickup, but our hotel didnt qualify. We took uber to Music City retro trainstation and the Air Conditioned bus picked us up there...it was 90' in August, so AC bus was welcoming. Tour guide was very informative and took around the city to site we would never have probably seen due to heat is stifling. Ryman Auditorium was pretty cool and Music City hall of Fame Cool if your into Country Music Stars. Overall, I learned alot about the City, which If I had not taken this tour, I would not have...we were on bus 203 and Tour Guide was informative, but forgot his name.
We had never been to Nashville so we wanted to learn all we could about the city so the first day we scheduled our tour to not only see the city but to decide what we wanted to go see more of for our next three days and wow were we pleased we did this as our tour guide was informative and answered every question we had... there is so much history to learn about this city and probably the best entertainment availability 24/7! Defenitly take this tour.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-3131DN
Similar Tours & Activities