Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum Admission
The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum isn’t just a museum, it’s an experience, an exciting and entertaining destination in Nashville with something for everyone. Rhinestone costumes, seasoned instruments and tear-stained lyric sheets are only the beginning. Add incredible architecture along with famous southern hospitality, and a day at the museum turns into the memories of a lifetime. Savor a southern meal at Two Twenty-Two Grill & Catering and finish off the day by shopping at our Museum Store.
*Audio Guide Upgrades available in English, Spanish, French, German, and Japanese.
Visit: Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, 222 Fifth Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37203-4206
Real stories that must be told - that’s what you'll experience at the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. Start your journey through country music history with Sing Me Back Home: The Journey Begins, Folk Roots to the 1960s. This exciting multi-layered experience tells the story of country music’s humble folk roots, and tracks its evolution into the 1960s.
In 2010, the museum opened an all-new exhibit experience, expanding on Sing Me Back Home with Dreaming My Dreams: The Journey Continues, 1960s to the Present. This expansion included the addition of hundreds of new artifacts and multimedia elements that focus on country music’s recent history.
The history comes to life with every era of country music represented.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Admission & Audio Guide
9/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Admission Ticket 9/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Admission to the Country Music Hall of Fame® and Museum
- Audio Guide in English, Spanish, French, German, or Japanese (upgrade at checkout)
- Visit the famed Rotunda, where the plaques of all Country Music Hall of Fame members reside
- Explore the instruments, lyrics, and fashion that shaped country music
- Access to all exhibits (current and past exhibits have included Kacey Musgraves and Brooks & Dunn)
- Audio Guide features famed WSM radio personality, Bill Cody, as he carries you through the Museum
- Access to the Taylor Swift Education Center
- Skip the Main Ticket Window for Faster Entry
- Entry/Admission - Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Average 4.58 out of 5 stars based on 165 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities