Gulf of Mexico Sunset Cruise from Naples
Experience the magical Naples sunset while cruising on the iconic Double Sunshine. This 90-minute sunset cruise takes you from historic Tin City Waterside Shops out to the Gulf of Mexico. Along the way, you will see the southwest Florida wildlife, Keewaydin Island and also enjoy the historical narration provided by expert Captains. Admire some of the most beautiful mansions in Port Royal, an incredibly exclusive neighborhood home to well-known millionaires and move throughout the boat to get the best view, unique photo opportunities and to relax on the water. Choose from one of eleven departure times when you book.
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gordon River Greenway, Golden Gate Pkwy, Naples, FL 34102
Board the iconic Double Sunshine at Tin City Waterside Shops off Naples' famous 5th Ave South. From Tin City Shops, you will cruise along the Gordon River out to the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Along the way, you will enjoy a historical commentary including the colorful stories and interesting facts about Naples founding community. Then you will have the opportunity to admire the historic buildings and the millionaire mansions in Port Royal, home to many of well-known Naples “snowbirds”.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: 10181 Keewaydin Island Naples Florida, Marco Island, FL 34113
Take in the amazing beauty of a southwest Florida sunset with captivating views of the Gulf of Mexico, Keewaydin Island, and wildlife that could include dolphins, a variety of birds and seasonally manatee. You will love moving freely throughout the boat to get the best view capturing memories that will last a lifetime! Restrooms are available on the boat, along with snacks and refreshments for purchase on board too.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pure Florida, 1200 5th Ave S Ste 501, Naples, FL 34102
This 90-minute cruise will return you back to Tin City Waterside Shops where you can enjoy shopping in one of the 30 different unique shops or eating at one of the three delicious restaurants. You can also walk and enjoy shopping or eat on 5th Ave South, Naples most famous street!
• Wildlife including but not limited to dolphins, big variety of birds, manatees (seasonal)
• Beautiful Keewaydin Island
• Gulf of Mexico views
• Port Royal Mansions
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- Snacks and Drinks (available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Children 15 years old and under must be accompanied by a guardian during the tour
- Sunset tour departs one hour before sunset
- Wear comfortable clothes for warm, hot days as well as sunscreen and bug spray
- Accessible to non-motorized wheelchairs
- Most travelers can participate
- No service animals are allowed onboard. If you have a service animal and are looking to participate, please call our office directly.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 125 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Please only send one member of your party to our reservations office if check-in is required.
Average 4.65 out of 5 stars based on 31 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities