Clear Kayak Tours in Bonita Springs
CLEAR KAYAKS! We'll get you checked in right when you arrive to allow for the most possible time on the water! Once you're all checked in, we'll give some basic paddle instructions and information about the tour ahead. We'll get you loaded up into your clear kayak and off we go! The paddle will last about 2.5 hours depending on the speed of the group and any wildlife we may see along the way. We will be sure to take plenty of pictures and give some awesome unique facts about the area on our several picturesque stopping points! There will even be a couple chances for you to get out and enjoy the coastal beach views! We'll go through a couple mangrove tunnels depending on the tides. Be ready for lots of great local nature and wildlife along the way!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bonita Springs, Bonita Springs, Florida
Our exciting guide will bring you on a clear kayak adventure like none other! You'll weave your way through mangrove mazes and tunnels in search of local marine life such as manatees, dolphins, and more! We'll stop along the way at the white sand beaches that have many shells to search for you and take some great coastal view photos!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Use of clear kayaks, dry bags, safety equipment
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infants must bring their own life jacket.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- For your safety, we have a weight limit of 250 lbs per guest, and a combined limit of 425 lbs for two people in a tandem kayak
- Our kayaks are tandem and designed for 2 people
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We agree to practice social distancing. Please keep a safe distance of at least 6 feet from guests in another party. We commit to not pair you with a guest from another party and to perform enhanced cleaning measures in between tours.
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 24 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities