Sea Scooter Snorkeling Tour - Wailea Beach
With our luxury Yamaha sea scooters you can explore more of the reef, snorkel alongside sea turtles, butterfly fish, octopus, rays, eels and more. Every trip is unique, as we will see different marine life as we hangout as friends. The area we explore is remote and far from all the crowds, allowing for a more private experience. We bring the fun so all you need to bring is your desire for a fantastic Hawaiian adventure. Any questions, call or send me a message!
Join us on one of the most beautiful fully GUIDED sea scooter snorkeling tours, one of the best snorkeling destinations in Maui, Hawaii, home to hundreds of marine life including the Hawaiian green sea turtles.
Hi, we are Triston, Dave, Georgia and Allie.
Local and experienced guides, we will help you navigate the waters, point out the natural treasures of Wailea Bay and identify the Hawaiian reef fish that call this bay home. We will also document your experience with underwater photos and video as you explore the reefs.
You will be given a detailed briefing on all ocean safety, a tutorial on our sea scooters and snorkeling gears. Our snorkeling goggles are top-of-the-line, no foggy or leaky goggles!
*** Our 7:30am tour has the best calm conditions.
*** Our 9:30am is challenging, recommended for strong swimmers.
*** We welcome first time snorkelers.
*** Must be able to lightly swim, with a life vest on.
*** Good upper body strength required to operate our sea scooter.
*** Video packages are sold separately and are not included in this price.
• Wailea Beach, Wailea Alanui Drive, Wailea, Maui, HI 96753
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Underwater Sea Scooter, Mask, Snorkel, Fins, Lifejacket.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 4.83 out of 5 stars based on 70 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities