Are you interested in?
Sorting, ranking, and search results
Outrageous Surf ScHool Lessons in Lahaina
Learn how to ride an ocean wave in the place where it all started at the Maui surf school. With its warm water, consistent waves, beautiful surroundings and dedicated surfing lessons, Maui is the perfect place to learn how to surf. Let the local Maui surf school instructors teach you the sport they love. Warning: surfing is addictive!
You will be taught surfing lessons. The area is equipped with restrooms and lockers. Photographs are offered at time of lesson. The surf break is walking distance from shop. It is a longboard surf break.
• Lahaina Banyan Court Park, 671 Front St, Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 1 hour 30 minutes group surf lesson
- Equipment including surfboard, booties and rash guard
- Food and drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Minimum age is 10 years old.
- This is a beginner class
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- If you children are younger than 10 call Outrageous Surf directly for other options.
- Most travelers can participate
- Participants must know how to swim
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Average 4.48 out of 5 stars based on 214 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Maui specialist!
Product code: C-3607SURF
Similar Tours & Activities
Super Raft - Private Charter Maui 3 Hour Snorkel to Coral Gardens or Molokini
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Molokini and Turtle Town Snorkeling Adventure Aboard the Malolo
2-Hour Whale Watching Experience! (Lahaina Harbor, Maui)
Maui Nui Luau at the Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa