Maui Snorkeling To Molokini Tour - All-Inclusive 5-Hour - Morning Session
Breathtaking, Yet Relaxing is our goal.
Join us on our brand new 53-foot Lani Kai II, with 20-foot water slide.
The Lani Kai II accommodates a maximum of 49 people per trip. Her ideal size makes it large enough to handle the seas, but small enough to provide a tranquil and relaxing experience for all. Our expert crew, veteran captains and our all-inclusive packaging, makes Maui Snorkeling one of the best experiences on Maui.
5-Hour Morning Trip
Monday-Sunday - 7AM-12PM
Dive Spots: Molokini Crater & Turtle Town
NOTE: Due to Covid-19 delays, our beer and alcohol service is unavailable at this time. Guests are welcome to bring their own alcohol aboard.
The Morning Session is a 5-hour trip that visits 2 snorkeling and SNUBA locations. The trip runs from 7AM to 12PM, Monday through Sunday. Our 1st stop is the world-famous, Molokini Crater and our 2nd stop takes us to Turtle Town. Along the way to these fantastic Maui snorkeling destinations, you will have the chance to see the amazing blue whales as they move through the Hawaiian waters. (Whale watching only available between November-April each year) Note: You will have the option to purchase a SNUBA package when you begin the booking process.
• Molokini Crater, Maui, HI
• Deli Lunch
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 5 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 7:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 4.81 out of 5 stars based on 42 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities