Molokini Snorkel & Slide 7AM - 12PM
Join us on the 53-foot Lani Kai II, with 25-foot water slide.
The Lani Kai II accommodates a maximum of 67 people per trip. Our expert crew, veteran captains and our all-inclusive packaging, makes Maui Snorkeling one of the best experiences on Maui.
5-Hour Morning Trip
Monday-Sunday - 7AM-12PM
Snorkel Spots: Molokini Crater & Turtle Town
The Morning Session is a 5-hour trip that visits 2 snorkeling locations. The trip runs from 7AM to 12PM, Monday through Sunday. Our 1st stop is the world-famous, Molokini Crater and our 2nd stop takes us to Turtle Town. Along the way to these fantastic Maui snorkeling destinations, you will have the chance to see the amazing whales as they move through the Hawaiian waters. (Whale watching only available between November-April each year)
Molokini Crater, Hawaii
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 5 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 07:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- All Fees and Taxes
- 25 foot waterslide
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Not recommended for travelers that have difficulty breathing through a restricted airway while being active
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Average 4.86 out of 5 stars based on 345 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought