Maui Atlantis Submarine Adventure
All riders must be 36 inches or taller to participate/ride submarine.
Dive 100 feet below the surface and experience Maui’s marine treasures off beautiful Lahaina with Atlantis Submarines Maui. A special added bonus of this tour experience is seeing the spectacular West Maui Mountains while riding our shuttle boat to the Maui dive site.
Stingray, yellow tang, eel, parrotfish, bluefin trevally, and an array of other marine species are seen regularly at the dive site. See firsthand how the Carthaginian, a sunken 19th century whaling brig, has combined with Mother Nature to create a fascinating artificial reef to attract and support marine life of all sizes, shapes and colors.
Our air-conditioned, comfortable submarine interiors offer large viewing ports, which allow guests to relax and enjoy the amazing wonders of the deep. Our quiet, battery-powered submarines are eco-friendly, emitting no pollutants and leaving marine life undisturbed. Join us for an unforgettable experience!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Atlantis Submarines Maui, 658 Wharf St suite 11, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
Meet at the Atlantis Ticket office located at 658 Wharf St. Lahaina, HI 96761 (Front St. side of the Pioneer Inn building).
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Complete professional narration. Japanese, audio narration is also available
- Submarine dive aboard the 46-passenger submarine
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Atlantis Submarines Maui
- Hotel pickup and drop off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Passengers must be capable of ascending and descending a near vertical ladder on their own to board the submarine
- Total tour time is approximately 1 hour 50 minutes. Actual underwater tour time is 45 minutes
- Children must be 36 inches or taller to ride the submarine
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants are not permitted on the submarine.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 46 travelers
Average 4.68 out of 5 stars based on 160 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities