Haleakala Maui Sunrise Tour with Breakfast
Witness the dawn of a new day on a Haleakala Sunrise Tour. Standing at the top of majestic Mt. Haleakala, renowned for its stunning sunrises and beauty, you'll be amazed by the raw beauty that inspired literary giant Mark Twain. You haven't experienced Haleakala until you've seen it at sunrise on a Haleakala Crater Sunrise Tour!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Haleakala Crater, Haleakala National Park, Maui, HI 96768
Home to the world’s largest dormant volcano; over 30,000 acres. The park is known for its endemic and rare flora and fauna, scenic drive and stunning views.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Park Headquarters Visitor Center, Haleakala Hwy, Kula, HI 96790, USA
Majestic views of the crater at 9,740 ft. Viewing of the sunrise takes place here.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Makawao, Makawao, Maui, Hawaii
Drive past this quaint town with miles of greenery.
Pass By: Kula, Kula, Maui, Hawaii
Views of Kula - open country slopes, quaint & rustic.
Stop At: Kula Lodge Restaurant, 15200 Haleakala Hwy, Kula, HI 96790, USA
Enjoy a local-style, sit down breakfast on the slopes of Haleakala.
Duration: 1 hour
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 10 hours (Approx.)
- Round-Trip Transportation in Air-Conditioned Comfort
- Complimentary Maui hotel pickup and return
- Admission is included to Haleakala National Park
- Includes breakfast at one of Maui’s premier restaurants after descending Haleakalā
- Tax and applicable admissions
- Entry/Admission - Haleakala Crater
- Port pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Dress warmly as temperatures are typically between 20-40 F.
- Special needs requests must be called in to the local supplier at least 1 week prior to tour date.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All special needs requests are handled and accommodated on a situational basis.
- Most travelers can participate
- We do not guarantee clear viewing of the sunrise as it depends on current weather conditions.
- This tour is not recommended for people with heart or respiratory conditions that may be exacerbated due to high altitude. People who have gone scuba diving should wait 24 hours before going on this tour
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Since the COVID-19 pandemic began, we have elevated our existing cleaning regimen and developed the POLYAD CLEAN RIDE Program which has enhanced procedures and protocols for cleaning and disinfecting our fleet to the standards recommended by the CDC using EPA-approved products.
Average 4.49 out of 5 stars based on 437 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities