Bryce Canyon & Zion National Parks Day Tour from Las Vegas
Experience Southern Utah’s Zion and Bryce Canyon National Parks to view the beautiful canyons, and amazing hoodoos in brilliant colors. Observe a dramatic scenery change as your tour gains nearly 6,000 feet in elevation, from desert to towering Ponderosa pine forests!
Travelers will stop at Zion National Park Visitor Center and enjoy a view of the valley. Then they will continue to travel up through Zion and the famous tunnel on the way to Bryce Canyon. In Bryce, visitors will enjoy walking along the rim and exploring the beauty and grandeur of the park.
This is the perfect tour to combine highlights of both National Parks into one convenient and memorable day tour from Las Vegas.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Virgin River Gorge, Littlefield, AZ 86432, USA
Drive through the stunning Virgin River Gorge on the way to Zion and again on the way back to Las Vegas. Dramatic walls and cliffs tower over the Virgin River offering beautiful scenery.
Pass By: St. George, St. George, Utah
Travel through St. George, known as Utah’s Dixie with its mild climate.
Stop At: 1 Zion Park Blvd, Zion National Park, UT 84767-9402
Make a rest stop at the Zion National Park Visitor Center and take photos of the surrounding views of the towering canyon walls.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Zion-Mt. Carmel Highway, Zion National Park, UT
Travel up the road on the South walls of the Canyon, and enjoy breathtaking views before passing through the tunnel toward the East Entrance of Zion National Park.
Stop At: Checkerboard Mesa, Zion-Mount Carmel Hwy. 1 mi west of the East Entrance, Zion National Park, UT
This is a scenic view point unique geologic formation on the upper mountains of the East side of Zion National Park, which makes a beautiful photo stop on the way to Bryce Canyon National Park.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Bryce Canyon National Park, UT
Enjoy the various scenic viewpoints around Bryce Canyon National Park and enter into a wonderland of spires, hoodoos and beautiful rock formations.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino, a Radisson Hotel, 3300 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
- Duration: 14 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 5:40 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Bryce Canyon & Zion National Park Admission
- Roundtrip transportation for select hotels
- Light snack, Box Lunch, & Bottled Water
- Entry/Admission - Zion National Park
- Entry/Admission - Checkerboard Mesa
- Entry/Admission - Bryce Canyon National Park
- Any personal expenses
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please limit luggage to one (up to the size of a backpack) per guest.
- Children under 2 years old, not occupying their own seat and not exceed accompanying adults may participate at no charge.
- Since the tour can be delayed due to bad weather or other circumstances, please do not plan other time sensitive activities near the scheduled conclusion of this tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Please bring your own masks, or we have them available for purchase upon boarding.
Average 4.33 out of 5 stars based on 9 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
I had a great one day fun time all the way to Bryce via Zion from Las Vegas. Bright sunny weather even made the bus tour and Canyon Scenery better even though in December. Driver's Canyon information was also informative. I was solo but had a good enough fun day!
Please don't hesitate to reach out to us and we'll always be happy to assist you with any of your future travel plans.
Thanks a lot for booking your tour on Cool Destinations.
I have always been a huge Cool Destinations customer. I booked this trip from my visiting cousins. The pick up time communication was horrible. I received more than one email stating the pick-up time would be between 5:45AM and 6:10AM. It also stated I would receive an email the day before after 4PM with the exact time - this email never came. Pickup more than an hour late (7:05AM) and the driver spent 10 minutes on the phone. No Phone Calls, No emails, No Communication. I had to call them and then received incorrect information. The other couple on the tour told my cousins stated they received the same pickup times. This also meant they came home at almost 8PM vs the 7PM time.
Overall, though, they said the parks were beautiful and when they finally got on the road the guide was good.
Although, I would never recommend this particular company going forward.
Time of tour was 6:00 Am. Then I got an email it was 6:15. The very day of the tour, I received a late text at 6:21 Am that the pickup time was now 5:35 AM. By the time I called in, I was told the driver passed me by. Although I waited there before 5:30 am I was not picked up. I was told I was the only one they were waiting for so I needed to catch a taxi or they would not wait for me. I wasn't sure about paying additional costs and so asked about a refund. I was only told to call back after 10:30 am to talk to someone else about it. Now it looks like I'm not getting a refund.
When I contacted to confirm the details of my tour, I was told I would get a Text the day prior to the tour, which I never received. The text only came late at 6:21 AM around the time the driver passed me by. I checked ealy that morning and didn't get the text. This was the only communication with enough helpful details about the pickup and other communications coming late.
My mistake was in believing this tour pickup was like any other tour I've taken. I had booked an exact tour with another provider for the following day and did not have the conflicting info, communication issues, or problems I had with this one.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-60136P22
Similar Tours & Activities