Vegas Chocolate Tour
Explore the sweet side of Sin City on Vegas Chocolate Tours. Learn the history of chocolate on this 4-hour tasting tour while sampling delicacies from world renown chocolate brands, go behind the scenes of chocolate making at Vegas’ own Ethel M Chocolate Factory, skip to the front of the line for a photo opp next to the famous “Welcome to Vegas” sign and print your own message on the iconic M&M’s candies at M&M World.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: M&M'S World Las Vegas, 3785 Las Vegas Blvd S Located in the Showcase Mall next to the MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV 89109-4333
Explore the 28,000 square foot four story M&M’s World Store, print your own messages on the iconic M&M candies, snap colorful photos for your Instagram feed, meet the M&M characters or shop for souvenirs at the only M&M’s World Store located in the Western US (other U.S. stores are NYC and Orlando)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hershey's Chocolate World, 3790 S Las Vegas Boulevard, In New York-New York Hotel & Casino Resort 89109, Las Vegas, NV
Explore the 13,000 square foot Hershey’s Chocolate World candy store housing more than 800 Hershey candies and chocolates, take a photo with the Hershey’s chocolate and licorice Statue of Liberty and Reese’s Buttercup Frame, , and sample some of the dozens of varieties of flavors of Hershey’s chocolate kisses and Jolly Rancher flavors.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign, 5100 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89119-3232
While the focus is mostly chocolate, we will be stopping at the famous “Welcome to Vegas” sign providing an opportunity for a once in a lifetime photo opp. All tour guests receive front of line access.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Ethel M Chocolates Factory and Cactus Garden, 2 Cactus Garden Dr, Henderson, NV 89014
Take the chocolate factory tour at the famous Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Garden. See how these famous Vegas chocolates are made and create your own box of goodies at the extensive chocolate store. Guests will also have time to explore the beautiful three-acre Botanical Cactus Garden featuring over 300 different varieties of cactus.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada
Head back to The Strip to enjoy a sweet treat desert at one of our amazing locations!
Duration: 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 3785 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Return Details: 3355 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Souvenir Gift Item
- Chocolate Tastings
- Entry/Admission - M&M'S World Las Vegas
- Entry/Admission - Hershey's Chocolate World
- Entry/Admission - Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign
- Entry/Admission - Ethel M Chocolates Factory and Cactus Garden
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 4 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-39239P17
Similar Tours & Activities