Upper Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend Tour(10am-2pm Random Entry Time)
1. Explore Antelope Canyon, ranked among the best slot canyons in the world.
2. Visit Horseshoe Bend, a famous regional destination that should not be missed.
3. Ride in style and comfort on current generation stage coaches.
4. Return to Vegas in time for night entertainment.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Antelope Canyon, Navajo Tribal Park, Page, AZ 86040
Depart from Las Vegas in the morning and arrive at Antelope Canyon during its prime time. Antelope Canyon is located at northern Arizona and is one of the world’s most well-known slot canyons. Through millions of years of natural weathering, the soft sandstones are chiseled into the unique visual marvel it is today. Erosion via floods and impactful winds formed the wide corridors as well as file the stone walls into the smooth, water-like surface, one of the canyon’s defining features that should not be missed.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Horseshoe Bend, Mile Marker 545, Highway 89, Page, AZ 86040
After visitors bid their farewell to Antelope Canyon, go on a short 10 minute ride. Arrive at the beautiful Horseshoe bend, yet another fantastic sight of nature to behold. Near the edge of the cliff at 4,200 ft above sea level is where the entire panoramic view of the bend can be seen. Only then will visitors truly realize the uncanny craftsmanship of nature that has been laid out before their very eyes.
Duration: 1 hour
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered
Please note the pick up time and itinerary timeline are approximated and for reference only. They may be delayed or changed due to road conditions, weather changes, or other uncontrollable factors. For the actual pick-up time, please follow the tour guide's notice.Hotel Pick-up Locations and Time: (approximate)
04:45am Golden Nugget Hotel: 1st Street South Tower
05:00am Excalibur Hotel: Rear Rotunda tour lobby
05:10am Bally's Hotel: North Door (Flamingo Rd)
05:20am Treasure Island Hotel: Bus Pick Up Area
05:25am Circus Circus Hotel: Front Entrance
- Duration: 14 to 15 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 5:00 AM
- Hotel Pick-Up and drop off at designated properties
- Professional bilingual (Chinese and English) Tour Guide and Bus Driver
- Upper Antelope Admission
- Entry/Admission - Antelope Canyon
- Tips for tour guide/bus driver (Recommended $10.00/day per person, which requires on-site payment)
- All personal expenses like meals
- Service fees for the Indian guide inside the Antelope Canyon (USD 2-5/day per person)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- No large luggage is allowed on the tour, only backpack is allowed.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-150592P2
Similar Tours & Activities