Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour & Hoover Dam Photo Stop with optional Skywalk
This Grand Canyon day tour has it all! Avoid the crowds at the canyon as this tour picks up from select hotels, giving you more time to enjoy your destination! Enroute to the West Rim and exclusive to this particular tour, you'll enjoy a hot, sit-down breakfast at a restaurant. This tour also includes a bonus stop at the Hoover Dam Memorial Bridge where you can capture incredible photos of the Dam! Continuing onto the Grand Canyon, your tour guide will tell you all about the Canyon and the Hualapai Indians. Included is admission to the West Rim, VIP bus access at the Canyon (an exclusive benefit for this tour only), Breakfast, BBQ lunch on the canyon rim and two bottles of water. Return to Las Vegas at approximately 5pm.
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Breakfast included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada
Step-On Tour Guide & Designated Bus Driver.
We pickup you up from 7 Strip locations, where you can board your tour bus complete with both a step-on tour guide (for your questions and fun) and a designated bus driver (for your safety).
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Omelet House, 316 N Boulder Hwy, Henderson, NV 89015, USA
Enjoy a hot made-to-order breakfast on the way to the Grand Canyon West Rim at a local Restaurant.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hoover Dam Bypass, U.S. Route 93, Las Vegas, NV
As you head out for your fun, exciting and informative tour to the west rim of the Grand Canyon we make a photo stop at the Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge. Get your cameras ready - the views from here are incredible!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Joshua Tree Forest, Pierce Ferry Rd, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
We drive through the ancient Joshua Tree Forest on the way to the Canyon.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Grand Canyon West, Pierce Ferry Road To Diamond Bar Road, AZ 86434
Enjoy a visit to Grand Canyon West, home to the Hualapai Indians. Here you can visit Eagle Point, home of the Skywalk, Guano Point for hiking and amazing views of the Colorado River and Hualapai Ranch.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Grand Canyon Skywalk, Eagle Point Rd Grand Canyon West, AZ 86434
Eagle Point is home to the world famous Skywalk (optional purchase). The daring can try this glass bridge suspended 4000-feet above the canyon floor.
Included in your tour are the beautiful views, including a giant eagle formation in the rocks, hence its name. Eagle Point. Also at no additional cost is the native American village where you can see authentic housing built by tribes native to the southwest.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Guano Point, Pierce Ferry Road Pearce Ferry Airport, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Guano Point has incredible views up the Colorado River and is a great spot to have lunch (meal ticket included) and take in the 360 degree views. You can hike to the top of Guano Point for those energetic enough, or just wander around the rim.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hualapai Ranch, Quartermaster Point Rd, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Western Town - a call back to the old "Cowboys & Indian" movies of yesteryear. You may choose to use your meal ticket here and enjoy a cowboy meal (Example of meal items: BBQ chicken or ribs, corn on the cob, carrots, green beans, cowboy beans, baked potato, corn bread a chocolate chip cookie and a drink).
On the drive back to Vegas, your guide will give you even more information about Las Vegas, including tips and tricks on things to see and do on the Las Vegas Strip. You are able to be dropped off at any of the locations we stop at.
Duration: 1 hour
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 10 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 6:30 AM
- Bottled water
- Breakfast - Includes a hot made-to-order breakfast at a restaurant on the way to the Canyon
- Lunch - Enjoy a BBQ lunch at the Canyon, overlooking the Canyon Rim with Skip the Line Access (Only available with this tour)
- Professional Step-On Tour Guide (for your information & fun)
- Designated Bus Driver for your Safety (does not double as guide)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at selected hotels (saves us 2 hours, returning around 5 PM)
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bonus stop at the Hoover Dam Memorial Bridge For Photos
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- VIP Bus Access at the Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Omelet House
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon West
- Entry/Admission - Guano Point
- Entry/Admission - Hualapai Ranch
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon Skywalk
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be 3 or older and accompanied by an adult
- Luggage is not allowed on this bus, only small backpacks will make it through the security checkpoint at Hoover Dam.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark - The west rim has an uneven rocky surface with extremely limited pavement.
- Hualapai Tribes Dress Policy: No offensive material, language or graphics. No excessively torn clothing. No clothing which, by nature, exposes portions of the body that may be viewed as inappropriate for a family environment such as string bikini tops, G-strings, bikini bottoms, etc
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Post COVID-19 Safety Updates - We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19. We do recommend guests wear a face mask, but this is not mandatory. Please be sure to bring one if you wish to wear it. All vehicles are sanitized prior to every tour and social distancing will be strongly encouraged.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Average 4.80 out of 5 stars based on 370 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call us to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: C-3431P5
Similar Tours & Activities