Skip the Line: Tom Devlin's Monster Museum Ticket
Everything in this gallery of life sized movie monsters is created by special makeup effects artist Tom Devlin. The gallery includes everything from screen used props and creature suits to custom pieces representing monsters throughout movie history.
Visit: Tom Devlin's Monster Museum, 1310 Nevada Highway, Boulder City, NV 89005
Tom Devlin's Monster Museum is located in historic Boulder City, NV, between Las Vegas and the Hoover Dam.
Our mission is to preserve the art and history of special makeup effects. This gallery of Tom's art includes everything from screen used props and creature suits to custom pieces representing monsters throughout movie history.
Don't forget to take something monstrous home with you from our selection of t-shirts, patches, costumes, masks and collectibles!
Children 5 and under are free with paid adult!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Tom Devlin's Monster Museum, 1310 Nevada Highway, Boulder City, NV 89005
- Duration: 45 to 90 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 1/22/2020 - 1/21/2021
1/22/2021 - 1/21/2022
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Entrance ticket
- Entry/Admission - Tom Devlin's Monster Museum
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-103265P1
Similar Tours & Activities