Morning Maverick Horseback Ride with Breakfast from Las Vegas
Wake up bright and early for a horseback ride through the Wild West! Leave the Las Vegas Strip behind for a day on a working ranch, where you will dine on a hearty cowboy breakfast before saddling up for scenic and leisurely horseback ride.
Your friendly and knowledgeable driver will pick you up from select Las Vegas Strip hotels for the 45-minute ride north to the horse ranch in Moapa.
Upon arrival, your wranglers will match you with the perfect horse for your ride. All the horses are friendly and tame - perfect for all riding levels. Enjoy the peace and serenity of the majestic mountain surrounds as the horses are prepared for the trail ride.
Ride along the same trails used by some of the most infamous outlaws of the American West. The ride is approximately 1.5 hours.
After your trail ride, dine on an authentic western-style breakfast, including pancakes, choice of bacon, sausage or ham, hash browns, eggs, toast, coffee and orange juice.
Keep your camera handy to catch cattle and horses grazing nearby, and if you have a keen eye, you may spot big horn sheep, road runners and jack rabbits.
Return to your hotel with plenty of time left in the day to see more of the sights of Las Vegas.
Please Note: This is a single file trail ride. Due to safety regulations, guests are not allowed to run or gallop the horses on the trail.
• 1500 Lewis Ranch Rd, Moapa Valley, NV 89040, USA
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered
- Duration: 5 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 7:15 AM
- Horseback trail tide
- Professional wrangler/guide
- Breakfast - vegetarian meals available upon request
- Hotel pickup and drop off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Helmets are available for use by all riders if requested
- All children 12 years old and under will be required to wear a helmet
- Due to the nature of this tour, we are not able to accommodate riders weighing more than 250 pounds
- Pregnant women are not permitted to ride
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Please add vegetarian meal request to special requirements field at check out
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You must wear closed toed shoes. Long pants are recommended
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Average 4.77 out of 5 stars based on 528 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-5052BREAKFAST
Similar Tours & Activities