Las Vegas Wedding at Paradise Wedding Chapel
Get married in the Las Vegas Wedding Chapel that is known as "The Clean and Modern Chapel". Paradise Wedding Chapel is sleek and modern with a warm and welcoming feel. We have packages to suit just about any budget. We can also arrange for package add-ons to customize your Las Vegas Wedding Experience.
Immediately upon entering Paradise Wedding Chapel, you will feel right at home. You will need to arrive with your Nevada Marriage License (if you are having a legal wedding). We will process your paperwork within a few minutes. You will be able to lounge in our "Living Room" on our sofa, by the fireplace, for a few minutes if you need to just chill a bit. A little bit of relaxation will help with any pre-wedding jitters! We encourage our guests to take photos in this room, as it is beautifully decorated. We will then bring you and your guests to our one-of-a-kind Las Vegas Wedding Chapel. You'll be able to have someone walk you down the aisle, have bridesmaids and groomsmen, flower girl and ring bearer with any of these packages we offer. We have a beautiful bridal suite that can be added as an option if you prefer to stay separate from each other and slip your dress on at the chapel.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Paradise Wedding Chapel, 520 S 6th St, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
- Duration: 1 hour (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Ceremony in the Chapel or Gazebo
- SEE THE PACKAGE DETAILS
- Marriage License (USD77)
- Minister Fee (USD60)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Booking is for two people only, marrying each other.
- You may bring guests according to the package guidelines. If you have more guests than your package allows, you will need to upgrade your package. Guests are anyone in the chapel other than the couple getting married.
- You must bring a Nevada Marriage License to the Chapel at the time of your Reservation.
- The photos included in all of the packages are candid ceremony photos. Posed photos will be available to purchase.
- Any package can be used for a Wedding, Vow Renewal, or Commitment Ceremony.
- A custom Vow Renewal Certificate will be provided for all Vow Renewal Ceremonies. A custom souvenir "Wedding Certificate" will be provided for Commitment Ceremonies.
- Marriage License Information:
- You must bring a Nevada Marriage License for all Legal Weddings
- The cost of the Nevada Marriage License is $77.00. There is no blood test or waiting period. Documents such as divorce decrees, death certificates or birth certificates are not required in Nevada. You will need a passport or a driver's license for identification. The Clark County Marriage License Bureau is open daily from 8am to midnight (12am). It is located at 201 E. Clark Ave, Downtown Las Vegas. The Minister will file your Marriage License for you at the Clark County Recorder's Office to ensure legal recognition.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-101510P2
Similar Tours & Activities