Las Vegas Strip Helicopter Night Flight with Optional Transportation
See the bright lights of the Las Vegas Strip on an 8- to 12-minute sightseeing helicopter flight, and kick off the night in Sin City style. Choose from multiple departure times to fit your schedule, then fly by glittering casinos, towering hotels, and landmarks. To opt for pick-up from select Las Vegas hotels, please choose an option with pick-up included.
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Excellent value for money
- Likely to Sell Out
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Fremont Street Experience, 425 Fremont Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101-5620
Begin with pickup at your Las Vegas hotel, then travel to the helicopter terminal for check in and a short safety briefing. Once you board, you'll lift off in a state-of-the-art, six-seater ECO-star helicopter.
Throughout the 10-minute flight, your pilot will share stories and fun facts about Las Vegas, while pointing out some of the city’s most glamorous landmarks. Spot the Golden Nugget and the Fremont Street Experience, then turn south along the Las Vegas Strip, the colorful, bustling heart of the action.
Pass By: The Strip, S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Fly by the Stratosphere Tower, which stands 1,149 feet (350 meters) above the traffic below, and take in the Mirage, Venetian, Treasure Island, Bellagio, and many more of the city’s landmarks, which are especially scenic when the sun goes down.
At the end of your flight, touch back down at the helicopter terminal and meet a driver for the return trip to your hotel.
Please note: Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 6075 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
The times listed are the flight times. If you have selected the hotel pick-up option, your pick-up will be prior to this time.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Helicopter flight
- All taxes and fees
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs (136 kg) will be required to purchase an additional seat; this is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Photo ID such as a driver's license or passport is required for all travelers over the age of 18
- Children 2 years and older are required to have a seat by FAA regulations
- This tour is wheelchair accessible provided that there is someone in your party able to assist you with boarding and disembarking. Wheelchairs will remain at the terminal during flight
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Average 4.61 out of 5 stars based on 623 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-5847NIGHT
Similar Tours & Activities