Las Vegas Night Flight Helicopter Wedding Ceremony
An unforgettable wedding experience is waiting for you in Las Vegas, where you can say ‘I do’ in your own private, luxury, AStar helicopter! The minister will marry you on board as you fly over the dazzling Las Vegas Strip. Included in your package are round-trip Las Vegas hotel transportation by private Luxury Cadillac Escalade, space in a private helicopter for up to five people (including bride and groom), Champagne, minister's fee, a 12-rose bouquet and a boutonniere.
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Scenic helicopter flight
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Las Vegas Downtown, Fremont Street, Las Vegas, NV
Start your Las Vegas wedding adventure on a stylish limousine ride from your Las Vegas hotel! When you arrive at the heliport, toast your special moment with a glass of Champagne (included) before boarding. Then, climb inside your private AStar helicopter for a night you'll remember forever! You may bring up to three guests as your wedding party for a total of five passengers, including bride and groom. The sixth spot in the helicopter will be taken by the minister.
Pass By: Fremont Street Experience, 425 Fremont Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101-5620
Fly over downtown Las Vegas for views of the Golden Nugget and the Fremont Street Experience!
Your wedding ceremony and vows will take place in the air. When you land, return you to your hotel in your limo with your cake to continue your celebration.
Pass By: The Strip, S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Soar past Vegas’ famous resorts including the Mirage, the Bellagio, New York-New York, MGM Grand and the Venetian.
Please note: The price displayed is per person based on five passengers. If you choose to have a photographer (not included), you will be allowed two guests as your wedding party for a total of four passengers including the bride and groom. The marriage license is not included in the price of the package. See Additional Info for frequently asked Las Vegas wedding questions.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all Las Vegas Area Hotels.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Private helicopter wedding party for up to 5 people
- 12-rose bouquet
- Driver's gratuity
- Minister's donation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off Private Luxury Cadillac Escalade.
- Marriage license (USD$77)
- Photo and video packages (available for purchase direct)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Individual passenger weights MUST be advised at the time of booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, there is a weight limit of 275 lbs (125kg / 19.5 stone) per seat.
- The minister flies in the same helicopter as the wedding party
- Bookings may have up to 3 additional guests
- Photo and video packages are available for purchase. In this case, only 2 additional guests may be in the helicopter.
- You may choose from the following colors for your flowers: white, pink, peach or red.
- Civil ceremonies are available upon request
- Frequently asked Las Vegas wedding questions:
- Obtaining a marriage license in Las Vegas is very easy. The cost is USD$77 (cash only) and you will need to bring a valid driver's license or passport for identification. They will not accept credit cards, checks or money orders. There is no waiting period and no blood test is required. In addition, you will not need to present divorce papers.
- The Clark County Marriage Bureau is open daily from 8am until midnight all year long, including holidays. It is located in Downtown Las Vegas at 201 E Clark Avenue, on the corner of Clark Avenue and Third Street.
- There is no waiting period. At off-peak times, the process takes only 15-30 minutes. You may experience some delays on Saturdays and holidays. If you have any additional questions regarding your license, you may call (702) 671-0600.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Social distancing is practiced except while in the helicopter, however masks are mandatory.
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
We had our 16th anniversary on NYE 2016, after this great years together we had to find something really unique and special to move the relationship status from engaged to married. This wedding on the NYE 2016 in a Helicopter of '5 Star Helicopter Tours' above the Las Vegas strip was definitely the best choice we could do! It was really exciting and a worthy start in this new section of our life. For sure it is not the cheapest way to get married in Las Vegas but it is grandios, unforgettable and pricey not to beat for that what you get for your money. Now to the trip: We just booked this wedding few weeks in advanced from our homeland Austria and confirm our booking by a simple call to select the kind of flowers, to fix the limousine pic up from our hotel as well as to organize a photographer. If you ever have been to Las Vegas on NYE you know that everything can get easily crazy inside this city on this special date, but don't mind even on such a busy day the staff of '5 Star Helicopter Tours' organized all perfectly well. We feel all the time really convenient an could focus on our main todays tasks 'get well dressed, styled and married'. Joe our driver gave us a call about 1 hour in advance to the agreed pic up time. He came really nice dressed so people around could not be sure who is getting married tonight ...-. He drove us with a really nice limousine straight through Las Vegas to the helicopter airport. After we arrived we were welcomed with champaign in the private VIP lounge and clarified further small details. Janine Parrish, she was our photographer as well as witness, made meanwhile great pictures. The ceremony itself was done by our minister Laila Mc Glothern inside the comfortable helicopter and above the Las Vegas strip on the way to the stratosphere tower, on the way back we could enjoy the unforgettable view on Las Vegas as a married couple, just let me say: great and unforgettable! Finally we arrived at the helicopter airport and we started again to celebrate our wedding with champaign. Janine Parrish, she is by the way also German speaking, gave us important information how to proceed to get also a valid Marriage Certificate for Austria. Following we took the flowers, champaign and wedding cake with us into the limousine, Joe drove us back to the destination of our choice and we started an unforgettable party night on the terrace of Caesars Palace Omnia Nightclub in the heart of Las Vegas. Finally I will thank all in our wedding involved people for supporting us to have the best day ever. This story is one story of those stories that happens in Vegas, but should not just stay there -. Thanks a lot to all of you guys, this moments we had with this incredible Helicopter Wedding provided by '5 Star Helicopter Tours' and and 'Cool Destinations.com' were invaluable.
Best Christian and Rosie
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-5516LVWED
Similar Tours & Activities